Chapter 3

Kian's POV

I heard a knock on my door. Who was daring to interrupt me when I'm working? But of course, it was Dante. The only person I can tolerate. He is my best friend.

''What are you doing, dude? Have you already eaten something?'' He asked me, ploping down on the leather chair in front of me.
''I'll eat soon. What are you doing here?''

''I came to visit you.'' He rolled his eyes in annoyance.
''Don't you have your own job to take care of?''
''I do. But I also have a life. Like you do. You need to relax a bit.''
''I don't.'' I muttered to myself.

He leaned in and had that mischevious grin on his face that I knew very well.
''Let's go to the club tonight. We can get some girls.'' He said.
''I won't go to the club nor have some girl.''
''And why is that?'' He frowned and leaned back in the chair.

''Because I have someone.'' I said, more to myself than to him.
''You what?'' He screeched.
''I have someone.'' I repeated.
''Excuse me?'' I groaned in annoyance. Does he need to clean his ears?

''I said, I have someone already.'' I repeated every word slowly. He jumped up in his chair and widened his eyes. Such a drama queen. I rolled my eyes at his reaction. Is is really that surprising to find out I have a person I like?

''Since when? How?'' He asked bewildered.
''You know John Delmonte, right?''
''Yes. What's with him?''
''He has a daughter and I have arranged marriage with her. But I didn't know she was so beautiful and a nice person.'' I said, remembering about my princess.

''You're whipped, bro.'' He laughed.
''I'm not. I just like her.'' I defended myself and frowned. He always teases me. Jerk.

''And what is she like?'' He asked me.
''She is the most beautiful and pure girl I ever saw. Her eyes are so beautiful. I can't seem to stop staring at her when I see her. We already went on a date and it was great.'' I explained.
''I'm happy for you. It seems that you found the one.'' He smiled.

''And you're whipped.'' He added. I threw a pen that was in my hands at him. Just when I wanted to curse him, my phone rang. I saw my princess's ID and smiled.

I shot a glare at Dante before picking up.
''Hey, princess.'' I said.
''Hi, Kian.'' She answered. I could tell she was blushing.
''What did you call me?'' I asked softly. I saw Dante mimicking me. I threw him another glare.

''I wanted to tell you that my parents agreed to let me work in your company. Is that fine with you?'' She asked, her voice was quivering a little.
''Of course, princess. Do you want to start tomorrow? I'll pick you up if you want.'' I suggested and I really wanted her to say yes.

''Is that a problem for you?'' I didn't like how she was so insecure about everything.
''No, sweetheart. I'll pick you up at 9 a.m. Okay?''
''Okay. See you tomorrow then.'' She said. Even if it's on the phone, I could feel her smiling.
''Bye.'' I chuckled and turned down the phone.

''Who are you and what did you do with my best friend?'' Dante said, looking terrified.
''Very funny. If you have nothing to say, you know where are the doors. I have to work.'' I brushed him off and took new pen.

''Fine, but don't think if you have a girl now, you won't go with me.'' He said and got up chuckling. I rolled my eyes as I watched him leave. He can sometimes be very bothering, but that's what made him my best friend. He always pushed me forward. I'm very stubborn man and Dante learned to make me do things I would never do.

I can't wait to see my princess. Just the thought about her makes me smile. I like her very much and I want her. She is the first woman that made me feel this way. And her curves. Damn. She is so sexy when she sways with her hips. She doesn't even know what is she doing to me.

Dante was right. I'm whipped. But I'll be everything for her. I just want her to know that I care about her. I want to see her now. I miss her already and it's been two days since we were on that date and last time since I've seen her.

I finished with paperwork after an hour and took my suit jacket. I rushed down and exited my company. I was eager to see her. I will surprise her with my visit.

I arrived at her house and parked in their driveway. I got out of the car and sent her a message to get out of the house. She saw a message and I soon heard the front door opening.

''What are you doing here, Kian? I thought we'll meet tomorrow.'' She said.
''I missed you.'' Her eyes widened and blush spread across her face. I chuckled when she was looking at the floor, flustered.

When she realized she was in pajama, she gasped a bit.
''I'll go change.'' She said quickly. I pulled her to me.
''Don't. You're cute like this.'' I chuckled and wrapped my arms around her.
''But still.''
''No.'' I said. She can't be more stubborn than I am.

I hugged her tightly and nuzzled my nose in her beautiful hair. It smelled fantastic.
''I missed you too.'' She whispered. My heart leapt when she said those words. She put her hands around me giving me a tight hug.

I pulled away from hug and kissed her cheek.
''Do you want to go somewhere?'' I asked her.
''I planned to watch a movie. Do you want to join me?'' She asked me cutely. I couldn't resist her so I agreed.

She led me inside their house. It was already familiar. I followed her upstairs into her room. I furrowed my eyebrows when I saw plain beige walls and a big queen sized bed. Doesn't she have some pictures from college or high school?

''Do you want something to drink or eat? I'll make us something.'' She asked me.
''You can make whatever you want. I'm fine.'' She nodded and scuried out of the room. I removed my jacket and put it on the bed. My shirt was suffocating so I rolled up my sleeves.

She was soon entering with tray. She really didn't have to bother. But I already learned she will refuse any objection. She set the tray with food and drinks on her nightstand.

''Which movie do you want to watch?'' Valeriana asked me and took her laptop. I laid on her bed which was very comfortable.
''Whatever you want.'' I shrugged. I couldn't wait to snuggle with her.

She laid next to me and covered us with blanket. I draped my arm around her stomach which caught her off guard. I liked to be close to her.

''Where are your parents?'' I asked her.
''My dad is at work and my mom went to meet up with my aunt.'' I sighed in relief. It would be awkward if any of them saw of us like this.

''What did you choose?''
''A comedy. Are you okay with that?''
''Of course. I love comedies.'' I reassured her. She nodded and started the movie.

After a while, I could feel myself falling asleep and Valeriana noticed that.
''Are you tired, Kian?'' She asked me.
''Yes.'' I said. She pulled me to her chest and started caressing my hair.
''You can sleep here.''

''Thank you, baby.'' I whispered as my eyes closed.
''You're welcome.'' She said and kissed my forehead. I slipped into unconcious with smile plastered on my face.