Chapter 6

Kian's POV

''I'm sorry; the number you have reached is not in service, or temporarily disconnected." I slammed my phone down onto the table. She is still not answering my calls.

It's been three f**king days since that happened. Is she still mad at me? I wanted to punch myself when I saw how hurt she looked. Guilt has been eating me up since that day.

I miss her so much. I know what I did. I didn't think I will gain feelings for her when I first saw her. I should've told her sooner about this whole marriage thing. She wouldn't feel so betrayed about it. I'm so stupid.

I stood up from my chair and fixed my suit. I will get my princess back. I got out from my office and told Julia to cancel all of my meetings. I should pay my princess a visit.

I drove off to her house. I know she is avoiding me, but she can't do that forever. I will explain to her the situation. Damn, I'm going to need lots of patience.

I parked in their driveway and got out of the car. I went to the front door and rung a doorbell few times. Soon, the door were opened by an older woman. She seemed to be maid in the house.

''Hello! Who do you need?'' She asked me.
''I need to see Valeriana.'' I said, impatiently. I saw a woman appearing on the doorway.
''Hello, Mr. Moreno. I heard you're looking for my daughter.'' She said. I know her. We met once before the party where I met Valeriana.

''Yes, Mrs. Delmonte. I need to see your daughter.'' I repeated myself.
''I will let you meet her just because I want you two to solve that matter. Valeriana is very upset at you and I don't like to see her like that. But about other stuff, we can talk during lunch if you're willing to stay.''

''That would be alright. Thank you.'' I said. She let me inside and told me where her room is even tho I already know. I climbed upstairs and I was soon standing in front of her doors.

I took a deep breath before knocking few times. I heard her yell enter and that was when I decided to go in. I didn't see her until she got out of the closet with pink satin gown.

Fanculo. She looked so damn beautiful and sexy. Her blonde hair was looking like a silk and her eyes were looking at me in surprise. I couldn't help but let a small smile onto my face. I missed her.

''What are you doing here? Get out.'' She snapped.
''I missed you and I came here to tell you what you need to know. Just please hear me out.'' I pleaded. She looked at me for a while before going to sit on her bed. She crossed her arms under her chest making her breast bigger.

''Explain then.'' She ordered me. She looked so hot demanding. I felt the blood rushing to my manhood. How can she make me so horny now? I cleared my throat and took the chair from her desk before sitting down in front of her.

''On the day of your graduation was the first time I ever saw you. I felt something towards you the moment I looked into your eyes. But when your father introduced you to me, I figured out you're the one I had to marry and I was happy. The reason I didn't tell was only because I wanted you to get to know me. I was really planning to tell you in the best way possible.'' I explained to her in hope she would understand me.

''I understand.'' She said letting her arms down. I sighed in relief and smiled.
''Thank you, baby.'' I said and intended to take her hand, but she pulled her hands away. I looked at her confused.

''But that doesn't cover the actual matter. I don't want to marry you.'' That's it. My heart shattered in pieces.
''What do you mean?'' I raised my voice. I was starting to get angry and annoyed.

''Why would I marry you? I don't want to rush into the marriage when I haven't got a chance to live my life.'' She said getting up. I pulled on her hand, making her fall onto my lap.

''Me and your father signed the contract. Which means we must get married.'' I greeted out. She tried to wiggle out of my arms.
''Let me go. I won't marry you.'' She said angrily, trying to move my hands.

I gripped her jaw in my hands and made her to look at me. If this is how she wants to play, then let the game begin.
''You will marry me. Even if you try to escape, I'll find you and make you sign the papers, you understand?'' I said, raising my eyebrow.

I let go of her jaw. She looked at me with tears pooling in her eyes. I hate to see her vulnerable. My heart was saying to embrace her and wipe her tears, but my head was telling me she deserved it for telling me that she won't marry me.

I let her down and got up. I noticed she wiped her unshredded tears.
''I hate you.'' She whispered loud enough for me to hear. I wanted to scream in pain from those words.
''Your mother said that I should stay for lunch. I agreed. Go dress yourself and then we're going downstairs.'' I said.

She went back to her closet. I passed with my fingers through my hair in frustration. I hate myself for making her hurt. But she can't leave if I threaten her. I hate you. Those words repeated in my head like some alarm.

She got out dressed in purple dress that, yet again, hugged all of her curves well. She didn't even look at me, just went out the door. I sighed in frustration and followed her out. I was walking behind her downstairs.

''Oh, here you are. Food is done.'' Mrs. Delmonte chirped and showed us dining room. I noticed John coming in the view. He greeted to us before sitting down at the head of a table.

Maids brought food and served it in front of us. I could tell there was a lot of nervousness around us. No one dared to spoke first, but Mrs. Delmonte decided to speak up.

''Have you already solved plans around the wedding?'' She asked me and Valeriana.
''I agreed on this wedding.'' Valeriana said. We all looked at her in surprise.

''But just because of that contract and your sake.'' She added looking at her father. John nodded his head. I bet he was feeling embarassed now. I put my hand on her tigh stroking it gently.

She shot me a look of warning, but I didn't have the slightest intention to move my hand. I love her skin against mine. But when we started eating, I removed my hand.

She didn't even want to look at me whole the time. I know I broke her trust, but I also have to make sure she doesn't leave me. I can't have her to leave me.