Chapter 10

Valeriana's POV

I wanted to cry, but I couldn't smear my makeup. Today is my wedding. The day I was afraid it will come. If I marry Kian today, will he leave me after a while? Will I be enough for him? I'm so scared.

A knock on the door pulled me out of my thoughts. My mom entered the room. She gasped when she saw me in a wedding dress.
"You look so beautiful." She said, taking my hand. She looked at me in awe.
"Do I look okay for real?" I asked, unsure of myself.
"You don't have to worry about anything. You look apsolutely gorgeous." She reassured me.

She took my hand and led me out of the room. Everybody was already in a church. Just me and my parents had to arrive. My dad complimented my look and took my hand leading me to a car.

"Kian is a good man, Valeriana. I'm sure he will never hurt you intentionally." My dad said and I hope he is right. I know that Kian is a good man. I just don't trust him. We soon arrived in a church. My hands became sweaty and my heart was thumping fast against my ribcage.

My dad flashed me a smile before we locked arms and started walking inside the church. The church was full with people. Some of them I didn't even recognize, but some of them was my parents's family.

I was nervous while walking down the aisle. I noticed Kian standing at the altar next to a priest. My eyes locked with his the moment I saw him. I would never think Kian is an emotional person, but he actually let the few tears slid when he saw me.

He looked so handsome. I actually let the smile form on my face. I wouldn't want people to think that I'm sad or angry for getting married. My dad gave my hand to Kian and kissed my forehead.

Priest started talking. I wasn't really listening. I just couldn't. When words I was afraid the most to say, I barely spoke. Kian on the other hand, said those words enthusiastically.

''You may kiss the bride.'' The priest said. I thought Kian will kiss me on the lips, but he cradled my face with his big hands and kissed my forehead gently.
''I love you so much.'' He said, shocking me. I couldn't said it back.

He smiled at me gently and took my head turning to the people. People started clapping and all of them had big grin on their faces. They were probably more happy than me.

We got out of the church and got inside the car. He loves me. Kian said he loves me. But I'm uncertain to said it back. Why do my feelings need to be so complicated? But I definitely feel something close to love towards him.

''Are you tried?'' He asked me. I noticed he wouldn't even hold my hand like he always did.
''I'm okay. You?''
''Not even a bit. I have surprise for you after we leave the reception.'' He smiled widely.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, but let go of it. I don't want to bother now with the things that will reveal soon anyway.

We came to our location and entered the reception. We went to sit at the main table. Mark was on my side and Dante was on Kian's side. I smiled when I saw Mark. Christine also came to our wedding.

''Hello, friend.'' I said to Mark.
''Hi, boo. How are you? Are your feet hurting?'' He asked worried.
''I'm fine. Everything is nice.'' I confirmed.
''That's great then.''

He leaned down to my ear.
''I heard what he whispered to you. Give in a little, Val.'' Mark said and removed from me. I blushed at his words. I looked at Kian to see him blankly looking at us. I was surprised to not see anger on his face.

The leader of a band called us for a first dance. Kian got up from the chair and extended his hand. I slid my hand in his and got up. We came in the middle of a stage. He grabbed my waist gently with one hand and took my hand in his.

We were so close with one another that I could feel his breath near my ear.
''You look so beautiful. I love you so f**king much, baby. I won't leave you ever.'' He whispered in my ear.

Tears slid down my cheeks at his words. I couldn't look at his face because I know I would only find honesty in his eyes. I buried my face in his shoulder as we moved along the music.

It felt so good to be in his embrace. I wanted to stay like this forever. Song was finished soon as I pulled away. I wiped the tears under my eyes and went back to sit.

After eating the main meals, servers brought the cake. I liked the cake. It was all white with all the pretty flowers and pearls. I liked it a lot. When we cut the cake, everyone clapped their hands.

I laughed when Kian put cream on my nose. And I did the same to him. Payback. He pecked my lips and gave me a tissue to wipe my nose. I still can't get used to his kisses. Part of me wants more of them.

''We're going now, because we have somewhere to be.'' He said and ushered me up. We both got out after putting Mark and Dante in charge for the guests.

''Where are we rushing to?''
''You'll see.'' He said. We entered the car who immediately started going. I wonder where are we rushing to. What's more important than our wedding?

We soon arrived to the airport. I was so confused at first, but decided to let him lead me. We went to the runway where I noticed big white jet.
''This is my private jet. We're going on our honeymoon.''
''Honeymoon?'' I shrieked.
''That was the surprise.'' He smirked and helped me to get inside the jet.

''You should have told me earlier.''
''It wouldn't be a surprise then. Take a seat until we take off then we can change.'' He said. I sat at the one of seats and felt the jet taking off.

''Where are we going?'' I asked out of curiosity.
''You'll find out tomorrow morning. Now you can leave inside the room and change. There is already clothes for you.'' He informed me. I nodded and got up.

I opened the door inside the small room. There was a king sized bed and a small built-in wardrobe. It was cozy and nice. I noticed pink dress laid on the bed.

I had a problem with the zip, but managed it alone. I changed from my wedding dress to the pink dress. There was a clothes hanger that I used to put on my wedding dress. When I got out of the room, I was surprised to see Kian already changed.

He was in khaki shorts and blue polo shirt. He looked incredibly handsome like always.
''You're done already?''
''Yes.''
''We won't come at our location soon so you better go and get some sleep. I can wake you up later.'' He said.

''But what about you? Are you not going to sleep?'' I asked. Worry took over. What he will do all night?
''No, baby. I'm going to sleep here. You need to get some rest.'' He smiled and ushered me back in the room.

I frowned when he closed the door. Is he really going to sleep on one of those uncomfortable seats? But he wants it like that and I don't care.

I climbed on the bed and got under duvet. Stop worrying over him and go to sleep. I warned myself and closed my eyes. He will be fine. I guess.