Chapter 8

Valeriana's POV

I woke up startling myself. I had a dream in which Kian and I did the dirty. It's good to know that it was a dream, but how it would it feel if it was real? Oh God, what am I thinking!

I found myself blushing like crazy. I looked up at my digital alarm clock and saw it was already 9:30 a.m. I widened my eyes and jumped off the bed. Kian will be here soon.

I quickly stripped myself and hoped in the shower. After I shaved myself, I finished and got out to brush my teeth. When I fixed the nest on my head, I quickly went to dress myself.

I chose white summer dress and white flats. By the time I finished it was already 9:50. I still had 10 minutes to at least eat something. Just when I thought about food, my stomach rumbled.

I went downstairs and saw Mark in the kitchen. I totally forgot he stayed the night here.
''Good morning!'' I said. Maria already prepared me fruit loops and milk was still warm.
''Morning! I thought you would get up earlier.'' Mark said.
''Thank you, Maria. And I thought that too, Mark, but I obviously overslept. In ten minutes, Kian is coming to get me. We're choosing my dress and his suit for a wedding.'' I explained to him.

''Then it's the right time to meet him. And also, I saw your parents and they told me to tell you that they went to meet with some partners. But they will be back by 7 p.m.'' He informed me. I nodded my head and swallowed.

I was almost finished when I heard a honk of a car outside. I jumped up from the bar stool and put my purse on my shoulder.
''I guess, you can meet him now.''
''I'll just go upstairs to put on a shirt. Wait for me outside.'' He said and went upstairs.

When I got ouside I saw him with a smirk attached on his perfect face. I know what was he going to say. He lifted up his phone in front of my face and chuckled.
''Do I see a heart here?'' He teased me.
''It was accidentally.'' I defended myself. But God knows that my heart would almost burst out.

He put his phone in a pocket and pulled me by my waist. My eyes widened a bit when he planted a soft kiss on my cheek. All the heat in my body transferred to my cheeks making me blush.

I removed myself from his hold when I heard throat clearing. I knew it was Mark. Kian's eyes changed to darker color and his face lost the smile. Don't tell me he is jealous now?

''Kian, this is my best friend Mark. Mark, this is my fiancè Kian.'' I introduced them and stepped aside. Mark extended his hand in Kian's direction. Kian shook his hand harshly and let go quickly.

''I finally met my friend's fiancè. I hope you treat her well.''
''She is my princess. Of course I'll treat her well. In fact, we have to go somewhere now. If you would excuse us.'' Kian said and opened the door for me.

I smiled meekly to Mark and got inside the car. I couldn't ignore the words he said. She is my princess. He thinks that I'm his princess. I smiled a little to myself at the thought.

Kian entered the other side of a car and turned on the engine. I looked at his face and it seemed to hold anger.
''Are you okay?''
''Yes.''
''Are you jealous?''
''No.''
''Are you sure?''
''Yes.''

''Then why do you look so angry right now?'' I asked. I wanted to tease him a bit. He looked at me for a few seconds before looking back at the road.

''I don't like that Mark.'' He said. I tried to suppress the laugh that was building up in my throat.
''Why? He is a good friend.''
''Is he only a friend to you? Are you sure?'' He asked me. His knuckles turned white from how tight he was holding a steering wheel.

''Yes, Kian. We have known each other since we were in high school. And he already has a girlfriend.'' I said, not wanting to make him angrier than he really is.
''Oh, he does? But I still don't like him.'' He replied blankly. I shook my head at his childish behaviour.

We arrived at the big boutique. In the front were visible beautiful wedding dresses. I suddenly became excited. Will I find the one? That question has been flowing in my head since yesterday.

Kian and I got out of the car and headed inside the shop where we met a blonde middle aged woman. She smiled towards us and greeted us a hello.

''We need a wedding dress for my fianceè and a suit for me.'' Kian explained as he wrapped his arm around my waist.
''Oh you're getting married. Congratulations!'' The woman beamed in happiness making me smile shyly.
''Thank you.'' I said.

She soon brought me alone where were all of the wedding dresses.
''Were you thinking about a style of a dress?'' She asked me.
''No, actually.'' I admitted. She shot me a smile before checking me up and down.

''I think you need to look like a princess. That will suit you.'' She said. I blushed a bit and nodded my head. She pulled out some really beautiful dresses. But when she told me to try them all my smile fainted? All of them?!

She rushed me inside the changing room. I took of my dress and slipped inside the first wedding gown. I didn't like this one. It was too sparkly. That woman probably went to help Kian to find his suit. I wonder how will he look like.

After third one, I almost gave up. I was tired and all of this changing made my legs weak. But there was the last one and I immeditely took liking to it even tho I haven't tried it yet. It was simple, just how I like my style to be.

I put it on when that woman came back to me. She smiled when she saw me and helped me to zip it up.
''You look very beautiful, Miss. This one really suits you.'' She said.
''I think so too. I like this one.''

The dress was flowing from my waist down. The upper part was tight around my chest, but it nicely covered my breasts. It was modest and I loved it. I was definitely choosing this one.

''Your fiancè is waiting for you. He already chose his suit.'' She said and helped me to get out of the cabin. I saw Kian waiting for me and oh my, was he sexy.

He had dark blue suit with black tie. The suit was tight around his muscles and it was so hot to see him like this. When he looked at me his eyes widened. I couldn't read from his facial expression if he liked the dress or not.

When I was standing in front of him, he pulled me by my waist and put his lips on mine. I gasped silently at the sudden kiss. I suddenly closed my eyes and started moving my lips in sync with his. The emotions were overtaking me at the feeling of his lips on mine.

He pulled away leaving another kiss on my lips.
''You look beautiful, amore mio.'' He said, holding me close.
''Thank you.'' I whispered. My heart was beating fast at his words. He called me his love in Italian. I'm his love?

''As much as I want to kiss the hell out of you, we need to change and pay for the things, okay?'' He said and pulled away from me. I nodded my head and turned around to change.

You're supposed to be angry at him, Val and now you're letting him kiss you. I thought to myself. I'm not falling in his trap. He wants me to forget about how he behaved towards me, but I won't.

I changed out of the dress and put on my clothes back. I took my purse and got out of the changing room. I found Kian already standing near the cashier in his previous clothes. I went to stand next to him as he was talking with that woman.

''I want it delievered in three days, alright?'' Kian said and the woman nodded before typing something in the computer.
''It's all done, Mr. Moreno.''
''Good. Thank you.'' He said and pulled me by my waist out before I could say a goodbye.

''The dress will arrive in your house in three days.'' He informed me.
''Okay. Do we need to go somewhere else?'' I asked.
''No, baby. It's enough for today.'' He took my hand, but I pulled it away. He is doing it again. Using endearments and his kisses to lure me into giving in. Not so fast, Mister.

I noticed frown on his face when I pulled away. He deserves it. What was he expecting? That I'll give in after sharing one kiss? He will suffer for doing this to me. I'll make sure of it.