𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬

Pairings: Not Applicable
Warnings: None
Pronouns: They/them

"How I think different MCYTs would act on your birthday."

——————————

Dream:
- Prepares weeks in advance because he's a simp and loves you.

- Doesn't really plan anything big.

- It's actually because he hopes to spend the day alone with you.

- His gifts are always incredibly well thought out, which just shows how much he knows you.

- He tweets you 'happy birthday' in the morning.

- You're the first person he messages when he wakes up on your birthday.

George:
- Acts like he forgot, but pulls something amazing off at the last second.

- Would just do something really simple, like staying indoors and watching your favourite movie.

- His present is really simple and sweet.

- But his birthday card is the best thing he could ever give you.

- They include incredibly sweet messages with smiley faces. :)

Sapnap:
- Tells everybody that it's your birthday and forces everybody to wish you a happy birthday.

- BIRTHDAY HUGS!!!

- Basically spams you with positive messages.

- Hypes you up on your special day.

- Spends the entire day with you.

- I'm not sure what kind of gift he'd give, but it's probably something cool.

BadBoyHalo:
- You're woken up to about a million birthday greetings from him.

- You're showered with cards and gifts from him too.

- He also probably baked your birthday cake himself.

- He's hosts a surprise party for you and invites all of your friends!

- The kind of guy who wishes you a happy birthday on the night, just as the day's about to end.

Tubbo:
- He wakes you up at midnight just to wish you a happy birthday.

- The best party planner out there, which is why he plans your birthday party.

- His gift is something really cute, probably like a plushie version of your favourite mob.

- Gets really excited that it's your birthday, probably even more excited than you.

- He makes sure that your day is the best it can be. That means no sadness.

- He will personally shoot (with Tommy's vlog gun, no violence here hhshsj) whatever makes you sad on your special day.

- Probably also got those stupid cone party hats lol.

JSchlatt:
- Forgets.

- Nah, jk.

- Well yes, he forgets, but actually no. He forgets on the day that it's your birthday, but remembers after it's already passed.

- "Wait, your birthday was last week?"

- But when he finally does remember, he tries his best to make up for it.

Technoblade:
- The kind of guy you wouldn't expect to remember your birthday. So when he does, it really surprises you.

- "And hey, uh, it's your birthday tomorrow."

- "You remembered?"

- Doesn't really mention your birthday to anybody but you.

- His gift isn't the best, but he did try really hard so you need to give him credit.

- Jokes about you being old.

- "You're __ now, you're officially old. You're giving Phil a run for his money. Death is literally at your door."

- But at the end of the day, he's really still the same, old Technoblade you love. Except this time, he has one of Tubbo's stupid party hats on.