Chapter Six: Satan

Satan was having a really bad day. He strode past his Daemon Horde Council, anger coursing through the air around him. The Horde remained silent as he paced out his irritation, and thought over the events past. As a being not fully physical and yet not a purely psychic presence, in moments of confliction or anger his form flickered ominously. Malice and seduction filled the grand ballroom of his oasis, UnderRealm, within the final ring of Heh-el. And in doing so, his underlings shivered, almost purring in its dark beauty.
     'The emotions in this room are exquisitely dark today My Lord... even for you.' The melodic sound of a female voice drew Satan from his thoughts.

The intoxicating sound of Her bled into his blood and he shivered with the beautiful darkness hidden in her divine form. He turned; surprise flickered for a second over his angelic features before he schooled it into a mask of indifference.

His pacing had consumed him more than he had thought, his tendrils of all things malevolent had snaked out and entwined around everything and everyone within the grand room. Bringing his gaze to hers, Satan smiled. The thought of the sinful pleasure he had drawn out of her for many years playing over in his mind. She sauntered towards him, her fingers trailing over the forehead of some of his bowing Horde. The dark pain of touching them flashed over her face, the tips of her fingers bled as their hatred sliced her skin. Her mouth curved into a seductive 'o' and Satan marvelled at the pure wickedness that filled this fallen symbol of good. Beauty and evil seemed to go hand in hand.

Satan smiled as she bent into a deep bow, the bare arch of her neck glittered like alabaster stone against the dark wine robes she wore. His fingers trailed over her skin and he felt her shiver.
     'I am having a crappy day; I hope you have brought me good news? Or some solace at the very least?'
His fingers ran up to tickle the base of her hairline, his thumb tracing her jaw. She raised her head, her midnight blue eyes darkening to near black as desire swirled.
     'Which would you like first?'
     'Impressive, you are delivering me both?'
     'I had an interesting prophecy... and I always wish to feel you within me Lord.' she said saucily.
Her eyes hungry for him and Satan chuckled.
     'You are deliciously immoral... the day you fell was a glorious victory for me.' Satan murmured.

Applying pressure with his hand, he forced his favourite disciple to her feet. She rose elegantly, her hands caressing his chest. He drew his protégé close, devoured her mouth, the dark air around them swirling with lust and greed. He possessed her with a ruthless domination, until she whimpered under his administrations, flicking his tongue along her neck he bit aggressively on her earlobe. She moaned and her body sagged against him.
     'The prophecy...?'
     'Your finest pupil will rise; this is a fated group of newlings... darkness and pain fills the valleys. The last battle comes,' she moaned.

Satan ran his hands lightly over her back, his fingertips tracing her hipbone. He filled with purpose; he must begin combing the minds of the newlings at once. As she purred against him, he corrected himself. He'd begin to seep into the weak students minds after he had taken comfort in the immortal against him. Pulling back her head to take in her flushed cheeks, fiery gaze and her soul, so black and malicious it almost matched his own. Her tainted soul. Which belonged to him.

She arched herself into him, awaiting his touch, he flicked his fingers and his daemonic followers and creations melted away. He twisted slamming this delicious creature into the wall, she gasped at the pain-pleasure of such handling, her robe falling open at her waist.

Her dark eyes feasted on him. The seductive flicker of shadow pulsed, fed by their combined sinister auras. Her tongue traced his ear, ran down his jaw line to bite his collarbone.
     'Show me the power of Satan, my lord; release some of your malevolence unto me.'