Chapter 3: True Friends

<Thalia>

The hunters are going to Camp Half blood today. We are breaking camp before we start our journey to Camp Half Blood. The hunters are only visiting because Lady Artemis is going to Olympus for a meeting as apparently they need to discuss something and its going to take a while.

I can't wait to see Percy, Nico and Annabeth and the rest of the seven, but mainly my cousins and little sister. I hope Percy is treating her well.

<Percy>

I can't wait to see Thalia and Nico. Nico said that he would come since Thalia would be here too, also so that he can see Lilliana(Will) his girlfriend. I hope that my cousins will stay on my side when they find out about the whole blood bending thing, because I couldn't bare to lose them too as they are even closer to me than the seven and if they betray me too it would make it clear that I never had any true friends who would always stand by my side.

-

The hunting horn is blown as we are eating lunch in the Dining Pavilion. I started to eat again after sometime even though I hate people staring at me I don't want to show them just how much they actually affect me so I just ignore them, eat, and leave.

Once I heard the hunting horn I jumped off of my seat and ran to see Thalia. I stood to the side as the hunters walked into the pavilion as they really wouldn't like a male walking through their ranks, finally Thalia came into view she was at the back of the group to make sure that none of the younger hunters got lost, as soon as she saw me she screamed,

'Percy!,' and hugged me so hard that I was sure I broke a bone or two. 

I smiled at her, 'hey Thals, how are you I haven't seen you in like forever.' We left the Dining Pavilion talking about how our lives have been lately and what we have been doing. We were sitting on the beach together talking when Nico showed up out of a shadow panting. 

'I went to the Poseidon cabin, Zeus cabin, I didn't dare check the Artemis cabin, the Pavilion, the Big House and couldn't find you until I realized how dumb I had been and came to check the beach,' Nico said between breaths. 'Also Percy why does everyone seem to hate you when I asked about you they would refer to you as murderer, monster, killer until I just started asking for Thalia as hearing bad names about you isn't pleasant.'

I looked down at the sand, I had hoped that this conversation wouldn't come so soon but of course it is better that I talk to them first or else the campers may get to them and turn them against me which would be bad. They are all I have left, so taking a shuddering breath I told them the story. 'It all started when I heard a huge roar and. . ., and that's it,' I finished. Throughout the entire story I had been staring at my hands, scared to look up in fear that I would see the same disgust that I do on every camper's face when they look at me on Thalia and Nico's. But when I finally did look up instead of disgust I saw anger, at first I thought it was directed at me and scooted back a little until Thalia said,

'I am going to kill those stupid campers, especially the boys, I can't believe that Annabeth and Jason would do something like this.' Jason made sense but Annabeth. I guess that Thalia is blinded by the fact that Annabeth is her little sister to see her faults like me, but I was blinded by love.'

'I know right,' Nico agreed. 'Percy is the kindest person I know he would never hurt anyone on purpose except they are an enemy,' he adds. 

'Don't worry Perce we'll stick by your side.' Thalia says, while Nico nods in agreement. I smiled. I was happy that there were at least two people who were still on my side.