Part 1: Welcome home Sirius!

(that's you ^^ or if you'd rather picture yourself go for it because you're all beautiful <3)

One July afternoon you were hanging out with Bill and the twins. Percy was stuck in his room doing who knows what, Ron and Ginny had Hermione and Harry over. You are currently 18 on your last year of Hogwarts. Bill is 4 years older than you making him 22.You and the twins are the same age which is why you're so close. You don't know how you and Bill got so close seeing as he's older and more mature than the twins are. You all were sitting in the living room. You and Bill on one couch and Fred and George on the other one. "RONALD WEASLEY!!" You hear Molly Weasley yell upstairs. You all look at each other and laugh. "So are you guys ready for your last year?" Bill asks. "Oh George and I have so many ideas! I was thinking we should do a huge firework prank during final exams!" Fred says smirking. "Fred, I was thinking exactly the same thing!" "How about you Y/n?" "Um well... I guess I'm ready" you shrug and sip your tea. "Oh come on there's got to be more than that!" George says. "Well I'm not quite sure what I want to do.. it's our final year and I have no idea what I want to do with my life." You answer. "Ah I have an idea you could always come work with me!" Bill smiles. "Or with us at the Joke shop!" The twins say. You smile "thanks guys but I'm not quite sure those are the right jobs for me." You put your tea down and rest your head on Bill's shoulder as he puts his arm around you and you sigh. "If only life was easy". All of a sudden a black dog scurried into the burrow. Then it turns into a man. A tallish man with brown curly hair just above his shoulders and in prisoner clothes. "Woah y/n get back" Bill steps in front of you and the twins already ran upstairs to get their mother. "...D..Dad..?" You stutter and Bill looks at you confused. "Honey...it's so good to see you again.." you run into his arms and he holds you tight. Molly and the twins run down in a hurry. "Sirius Black! Is that really you!" Mrs.Weasley laughs. Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny all run downstairs and Harry immediately catches your fathers attention. He pulls away "Harry Potter.." Harry looks at him confused. "Ah my apologies. I'm Sirius black.. I was friends with your father." "You knew my father?" Sirius nods. "We were best friends..he actually asked me to be your Godfather.. that's why I'm here to bring you home with me." You feel like your heart had been ripped out. "Wait you're here for him...? Not your own daughter?!" "Y/n I didn't mean it like that.. I just promised James.." "What about the promise you made me?!! When you left 12 years ago!" "Y/n plea-" you cut him off  "No! You said bad people were coming for you and that one of these days you'd come back for me.. I was 9! And now I'm hearing you're here for Harry? He doesn't even know who you are!" Bill tries to comfort you the best he can. "Y/n..please let's go get some fresh air.." you shake your head. "Y/n. You're my daughter and you should understand I love you , but Harry is so much more important right now" you look at him tears in your eyes and everyone goes silent. "Y/n I didn't mean that.." you now have tears streaming down your face and you don't say anything and just run up the stairs. Bill runs straight after you and Sirius tries to follow but Arthur Weasley stops him. "Give her time Sirius. You said some foul things. She's in good hands right now" Mrs. Weasley says.

You ran into your room slamming the door and locking it. You hear Bill trying to come in. "Leave me alone Bill!" He picks the lock and comes in. "Not that easy to keep me out. He shuts the door behind him. "Come here Y/n" you puts his arms out. You walk to him tears still streaming and he pulls you in for a hug. Just being in his embrace you began to feel better. Bill always had the effect on you. "You know when you leave for Hogwarts I think I'm going to miss you the most.." he says pushing your chin up so you looked at him. You smiled "oh really now? Why is that?" He smiles "Damn it Y/n. Mum would kill me if she ever found out." "Found out wh-" he cuts you off with a kiss for some reason you kiss him back. You never really noticed how much your feelings for him grew. He breaks the kiss. "Wow.. I didn't know you liked me.." you say still in shock. "Not like Y/n... I really think I'm falling in love with you... and maybe you don't feel the sam-" this time you cut him off with a kiss. You can feel his smile creep across his face mid kiss still not breaking it. "Trust me..I do I was to scared to say it before." He has his hands on your waist and your arms are around his neck. He goes to lean in for another kiss but Ginny walks in "Bill Y/n- woah what was going on here?!" Ginny smirks. "Nothing Ginny!" Bill says "I was just comforting her!" "Yeah with your lips?" Ginny giggles. "I'm only jokin Billy." Your cheeks get hot from embarrassment. "Anyways Mum said to come join us for dinner!" "Uh right.." you nod and head downstairs.