Background

From the start of UA Kyoka jiro has always thought her classmate Denki kaminari was a little strange like he wasn't smart in anyway and he would always make a fool out of himself.

She was often seen teasing the bright colored haired boy usually bickering with each other, But never once In a lifetime have she imagined falling inlove with him.

Jiro wasn't really viewed like the other girls she didn't have a nice pair of boobs or even a body everyone wanted. She was pretty self conscious about her looks, but one thing was for sure she had talent and it just so happened to be music Kyoka could spend hours on edge playing music.

This had seemed to interest the electric boy into being her friend due to the fact he liked music aswell, and soon the weeks past by she didn't remember when it happened all she knew is that it was around the USJ attack and since then shes developed a so called "crush" on her classmate.

But as soon as the sports festival ended she felt as if all chances of him even liking her back were gone. Since then shes been helping kaminari get his dream girl in pain as her heart shattered.

Now jiro wasn't really a lovey dovey type of girl she didn't fall in love so easily but once she did it was nearly impossible to climb out of the pit she fell in.

As for Denki kaminari he always thought of kyoka as a friend they'd hang out often he never really thought of her as anything more he really loved the fact she could play so many instruments he thought is was the most amazing thing in the world but that idiot was so easily entertained.

For some strange reason he never found it mean or was offended when he was teased by kyoka. He would always say it's her way of saying she cares.

To denki jiro was nothing more than a friend his bestfriend he loved hanging with her so much especially when she would help him play the guitar he thought she was amazing. Unlike the class pervert mineta who always thought of jiro as a boy he usually wouldn't say anything about it tho not wanting to piss off kaminari.

As soon as the sports festival finished Kaminari swore he was in love, absolutely head over heels for none other than Ibara shiozaki from class 1-B, he thought everything about her was perfect her face her body her looks although he didn't get to talk to her often due to monoma dragging her away from him he could spend days talking about her. Unluckily for him the feelings he shared weren't returned she wanted absolutely nothing to with him he'd spend weeks planning out how he would even get her number but nothing worked.

He'd decided he'd get help from kyoka so that's exactly what he did knowing if he told Mina she would none stop tease him, but poor Denki hadn't realized he'd broke his friends heart.

And that's the last thing denki wants to do yes he was a laid back flirtatious guy but he never wanted to hurt anyone's feelings, he hadn't even noticed..

But kyoka being the person she was decided to help him she decided it would be best to see him happy even if she herself wasn't..

(Yall can probably tell what's this about again I'm sorry if this isn't good)