Dec. 4

"By the fire"

[ Y/n ]

Tyler came through the front door in a rushed manor and then slammed it shut. I looked back at him from the couch, staring as he stood there for a moment. "Tiring day?" I called. He nodded and started undressing himself. He walked upstairs and I turned my attention back to my YouTube video.

Tyler came back down a moment later in his pajamas.

He walked over and sat next to me. I leaned over and lightly kissed his lips. "Come here..." I held my arms open for Tyler and changed the tv to Sex Ed. The sound of the fire going was relaxing. Tyler yawned and I ran my fingers through his hair. "The fire is nice..." He mumbled. I nodded and kept my eyes on the show.

"I missed you all day." Tyler and I laughed at a scene before I answered. "I missed you too. I knew you'd be tired which is why I got all of this ready for you."

Tyler looked up at me and he had a big grin on his face. "There is not a second of my life where I regret marrying you."

I rolled my eyes and leaned down to kiss him.

"Good. There would be a problem if there were moments when you did regret marrying me."

Tyler hugged my waist and I chuckled. "Really. This is so perfect. Just being here with you, watching our favorite show, while this sexy ass fire is going... You know I love a sexy ass fire." I nodded and took a sip from my wine.

"You do love a sexy ass fire..."

There was a moment of silence before Tyler continued.

"You know what I love more?"

"What?"

"A sexy ass woman named Y/n Schultz."