Dec. 19

"Christmas cabin getaway"

[ Y/n ]

"Wow... This is all ours?" I asked, turning to Miles. He nodded and set our bags down. "No kids... No work... Nothing."

I smiled and stepped forward. "So... What's that supposed to mean?"

Miles stepped even closer to me and wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. "You're cute." He muttered, brushing some hair out of my face and then moving two fingers down to hold my chin. He leaned down and kissed me, pushing his tongue in my mouth. I sighed and he pushed me back onto the couch.

"On the..." I pulled away. "Well there's no one here to stop us." He beamed, kissing me again. I put a hand in Miles's hair and pulled him to my lips. Miles and I made out some more, his hand creeping towards my pants. "Wait! I have an outfit for you..." Miles smiled and I got up. I grabbed my suitcase and ran to a random room.

I unzipped my suitcase and pulled out one of the many lingerie sets I'd brought. I pulled on the black lace set and quickly pulled off my clothes. I put onto he bra and clipped the choker around my neck. It ran down between my cleavage and connected to the bra. I pulled on the matching underwear and then the stockings. I attached the garters and the stockings quickly, my fingers antsy.

I touched up my hair and my makeup quickly before walking back out to the living room.

Miles was laying on the couch with his arms behind his head. He smiled at me and I did a little spin for him. "Very sexy." He complimented. "Thank you sir." I giggled, walking over to him. "As amazing as that looks on you... I'm going to need you to take it off."

I sighed but did what he said. Miles smiled and got up. He walked outside and I sat on the couch. Miles came back inside and I stared at the fire. Miles's warm lips met my neck and I hummed as he left a wet kiss on my neck. "Okay, up. Follow me." Miles led me into the kitchen where he picked something up. "What's that?" I asked.

"Just pull the chairs out." I did what he said and watched as he unfolded a mat. I finished and Miles smiled at me. "Here." He helped me up and I laid on the mat. "Comfy?" He asked. I nodded and Miles kissed my cheek. He started locking my wrists and ankles in place without even looking away from me.

I stared at him and struggled against the restraints for a moment. "They hold nicely, hm?" Miles's thin fingers caressed my thighs and I nodded again. "Good."

He suck his head between my legs and sucked on my clit. I gasped and arched my back. Miles held my hips and I bit my lip. "God Miles..." I whined. He hummed for a moment before moving down to tongue fuck me.

"Shit... You're so good Miles."

He pulled away for just a moment to say, "I know."

I closed my eyes and squeezed my hands in fists as Miles ate me out. He was sloppy doing so. I could feel a small pool collecting beneath me of his spit and my wetness. "Miles!" I cried as he used his thumb to circle my clit. Miles slid his free hand up my body and gripped my boob. I sighed and my toes curled out of pleasure.

Miles pulled away and pushed two of his fingers into me. I arched my back a little and panted out a few quiet whimpers. Miles's fingers teased me for a good while until he gave me what I wanted and hardcore fingered me. I couldn't even process anything other than the pleasure I was receiving. Miles kissed my stomach lightly a few times before propping himself up on the table.

He moved his free hand up to my face, caressing my jawline. Miraculously, he didn't even pause while fingering me. I stared at him with my mouth open, letting low moans out when he smiled and said, "It's okay. You can cum. You just have to admit what you are to me first."

"I'm your little slut." I answered without hesitation.

Miles laughed and kissed my neck as I came on his hand. "Good girl."

. . .

Miles and I laid in bed together. He spooned me but neither of us could sleep. "Hey Y/n..." He whispered. "Mhm?"

"Earlier, did it feel good when I was eating you out?"

"Yeah." I laughed, caressing his hand.

"Oh okay. Cool..."

I could hear the dorky grin on his face and rolled my eyes playfully. He's too sweet sometimes. I'm just glad that I get to see that side of him rather than the big boss guy side most of the time. Miles kissed the back of my neck lightly and I closed my eyes. "Goodnight Miles."

"Goodnight Y/n."