Dec. 8

"Mistletoe"

[ Y/n ]

I had my arms wrapped around Finn's waist as he cooked breakfast. "I told you last night you'd be tired today if you watched another Christmas movie." He sighed. I groaned and kissed his freckled back.

"The boys are going to want to play outside all day so you can have breakfast, help me get them dressed, and then take a nap."

"You would do that for me?"

I pulled away and Finn turned around.  "Yes because I love you and I don't want you to be mean to me later." I sighed and rolled my eyes. "I wouldn't be mean to you but I'm still taking that nap." He nodded and smiled, leaning down to kiss me.

We held the kiss for a moment before I pulled away. "I'm going to go wake the twins up." Finn nodded and I turned. He slapped my ass with the spatula and I gave him the middle finger. "Ha, I find that hot too!" He exclaimed. I smiled and walked upstairs.

I opened the door to the twins's rooms and smiled. They begged Finn and I to get them both racecar beds and they look so adorable sleeping in them. Oliver is a morning person, Victor is human.

I walked over and kissed Victor's forehead. He whined and rolled over. "Wake up bud, I have a surprise." I whispered. I walked over to Oliver's bed and kissed his forehead. He opened his eyes and looked at me. He looked so so so cute. His messy curls and his short arms stretching. His car pajamas really topped it all off.

I smiled and lightly tickled him. "Good stretch?" Oliver nodded and sat up to hug me so I could pick him up. I did and I walked back over to Victor. "Vic... You gotta go find the elf on the shelf! Daddy's making cinnamon rolls anddddd..." I set Oliver down and walked over to their window. I had drawn the curtains the night before so I threw them open.

"It's snowing!!"

Victor sat up and looked at me. "Snow?" He said groggily. I nodded and watched as he stretched. "Go on." They both ran downstairs and I got up. I made their beds and picked out their outfits for the day. I could hear Finn talking to them and I walked downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and Finn came over to greet me again.

I smiled as he stepped in front of me and pointed up. He looked up and stared at the mistletoe for a second.

"Well it's practically law so..."

He picked me up and kissed me. It was nice at first, until Finn purposely got sloppy. I laughed and pushed at him. "Oh my goddd. Finn, stop pleaseeee." He stopped and I smiled. We went back to making out nicely and I sighed. "What?" He whispered between kisses. "I just love you." I replied. Finn grinned and my back hit the wall.

We continued and my hands ran over his back and in his hair. His hands gripped my ass and I gasped. Finn pulled away and gripped it again. I laughed and we leaned back in.

"Ewwwwwwww!"

Finn pulled away and looked at the twins for a moment before leaning back in and sloppily kissing me. Victor and Oliver ran over and tried to separate us. We pulled away and Finn set me down. He went back over to check on the cinnamon rolls and I bit my lip watching him. I can't wait to try that a again after the boys go to bed tonight...

"Mommy look at what the elf did!" I walked over with them and gasped. "She's got a fireman pole!" I pulled them away from the table and sat them down at the counter. I walked over to Finn and stood next to him. He tried to contain his laughs while I stared at him. "What?" He asked. I flicked him and he grabbed his arm.

"Not nice." He whined. "Not appropriate." I answered. Finn giggled and I went to walk back over to the boys. Finn suddenly spun me around and kissed me. He pointed up and I realized we were under the mistletoe. I smiled and gave in, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Here we go again..." Victor mumbled.