Dec. 23

"Birthday Bash"

[ Y/n ]

"Happy birthday to me." Richie beamed, grabbing his glasses off of the bedside table. "Got anything planned for today?" I jokingly asked him. "You." Richie kissed my neck and I hummed. "Well... I can't say no to the birthday boy but be quick, we're meeting your parents for lunch."

.  .  .

Richie and I walked into the cafe happily, Richie excited to see his parents again. We all hugged and greeted each other nicely before sitting down. "So, how are you two?" His mom asked. "Great." Richie slid his hand over to my thigh, giving it a playful squeeze. "Yep, Richie leaving the milk on the counter is no longer a problem."

His mom laughed and the waitress came over to take our orders. Richie was polite and funny but under the table he was getting needy.

His fingers tried over and over to sneak into my underwear. Again and again, I brushed his hands away.

His parents quickly became preoccupied in a small argument over what to eat and I leaned over to Richie. "Stop it. Later I'll give it to you." He pulled his fingers away in a frustrated manor and cracked a quick joke about their bickering.

.  .  .

"Come on, let's go. It's gotta be quick." Richie followed me like a lost puppy, gripping my hand for dear life. I shut the door and locked it behind us. Richie  pressed a kiss on my lips and pressed me back against his desk. "I love you." He muttered into mouth. I quickly unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down.

Richie was quick to pull his underwear down as well. I quickly dropped my own underwear and Richie quickly grabbed my hips. He pulled me towards his body and onto his dick. "Oh shit." I griped Richie's Hawaiian shirt and leaned my head onto his shoulder. Richie's thrusts were powerful and not very rhythmic but I didn't care.

"Shit this is the best birthday present I've ever had."

Richie grabbed my leg and tossed it around his waist. He continued his odd and uneven thrusts. "Am I doing it too hard?" He asked nervously. "No... No." I whined. Richie gripped the desk to make it stop shaking so much. I pulled my head off of his shoulder and reached up to grab his cheeks.

Richie looked at me for a quick second before leaning in and connecting our lips. We kissed slowly at first but quickly became more passionate. He took his glasses off and set them on the desk. Richie pulled away and we stared at each other. "You're so pretty." He mumbled. "You're prettier." I whispered.

Richie caressed my cheeks for a moment before smiling. I knew that was the face he made when he thought of something funny. "What?" I whispered. "Nothing, I love you so so much." I grinned and hugged him again. "Okay, I'm gonna cum." Richie whispered.

"That quick?" I whispered even though I myself was close as well. "It's just a quickie... The real rounds are for when everyone leaves." I nodded and thrusted my hips up against him. Richie gasped and his grip on me tightened. "I love you." He groaned. I nodded and sighed as my own climax took over. Richie sighed and gripped my dress.

"I love you..." I replied.

. . .

I sat back down next to Beverly when Richie climbed onto the table. "Losers... I have an announcement to make." We all looked at him and he smiled. "GUESS WHO JUST GOD LAAAAAAAIIIIIIDDDDDD!"