Dec. 6

"Cuddling"

[ Y/n ]

Trevor crawled through my window, a huge grin on his face. He tripped over the windowsill and fell.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" I whispered through my laughter.

"Y/n!"

"Sorry! I knocked over my lamp."

"Oh so I'm a lamp." Trevor whispered. "Shut up." I giggled.

I helped him up and walked over to my dresser. "Trevor you're going to love this." I grabbed the pajamas I'd bought him and turned around. "Oh my god... I'm not... Okay give them to me."

I grinned and tossed them at him. "They match mine." I said proudly. Trevor got out of his clothes and changed into my pajamas. We got in bed and I wrapped my arms around him. He cuddled me back, kissing my forehead. "How'd you convince Phoebe to let you go?"

"I didn't. She was asleep when I left."

I sat up and stared at him. "Trev, she always snitches..."

"I wrote a note to my mom."

I nodded and laid back down. Trevor nuzzled his head into my neck and lightly kissed the tenderer skin. "It feels like forever since I've seen you." He grumbled. Trevor pulled away and kissed me. I kissed him back, placing my hands on his cheeks. "Oh my god you're freezing!" I whispered. He stuck his hands under my shirt and rested them on my hips.

"What— Trev stop! Trevor it's cold! So cold! Please!" I tried to stay quiet but it was so cold. He giggled and pulled me closer to him. "Oh god I love you." He murmured.

I smiled and pulled away.

We stared at each other in the dark for a moment before he smiled. "What?" He whispered. "You're cute. I love you too Trevor."

He nuzzled his cold nose against me. "This is going to the best Christmas of all time... Just being with you. It's going to be great. Promise."

I laughed and kissed him. "You're the best Trev." I hugged him as close as I could to me and kissed his forehead. We cuddled closer to each other and I shut my eyes. "I'm glad I get to be with you too Trevor..."