Dec. 17

"The only singles at the holiday party"

[ Y/n ]

I glanced around at everyone and their spouses. My eyes fell on the head of sales, Boris. He was sitting, staring at his cup. He quickly drank it all and then dropped the cup on the ground. His eyes landed on me, then scanned my outfit. He smirked and stood up, stuffing his hands in his pockets. He glanced back up at me and then walked away.

I looked around to see if anyone was watching me, no one was. I quickly rushed after him, fixing my dress as I went. By fixing I mean tugging it down to show more cleavage and fixing my hair. I lost him and sighed. So much for that... I walked into the bathroom and froze. Boris was standing in the mirror fixing his tie.

I bit my lip and he glanced over at me. "Lock the door, Lovely." I gulped and did what he said. "You know what, the red lights in the bathroom for the party is very fitting."

I nodded and he stepped closer to me. "Do not worry маленький, not touching you unless you say so."

I nodded and grabbed his hand, putting it on my hip. Boris pulled me closer to him and I felt his hard against my stomach. "You want this?" I nodded and stared up at him. "Well then..." He brushed some hair out of my face and leaned in. His lips pressed against mine, intoxicating me. I kissed back, standing on my tippy toes.

"In heels and you still can't reach? Come here милашка." He picked me up and set me on the counter. We continued to make out, really just enjoying each other's presence. I got impatient and pushed him off me a little. He held my hands and pulled me off the counter, making me laugh. I got on my knees and palmed his bulge.

He bit his lip and harshly rubbed my hair, making me look up at him. "One last time. Are you sure?" I nodded and unbuttoned his pants. Boris leaned back against the wall and sighed. I pulled his pants down to his ankles and rubbed his hard on through his underwear. I pulled the waistband down and his cock sprang out, hitting his stomach.

I grabbed his erection in my hands, rubbing it softly. I opened my mouth and looked up at him. "Good girl." He pushed his erection into my mouth, all the way. He lightly pinched my cheek staring at me intently. "Gulp it down..." He whispered. I closed my eyes and bobbed my head. Boris also thrust his hips at a pace he liked.

I started to make gagging noises, but continued. "Hush... Hush baby." I pulled off and took a few breaths. Boris stared down at me, offering me a hand. I took it and he pulled me back into a kiss. Boris was a lot stronger than I thought he was. We kissed for a moment before he spun me around and pinned me against the sinks. I put my hands down and looked at him in the mirror.

He moved my hair aside and attached his lips to my neck.

I sighed and reached back to pull my dress up. Boris pulled my underwear down and looked up. We made eye contact int he mirror and he caressed my hand. "Ready?" I nodded and he nodded back. He thrust himself into me, making me cry out. He quickly covered my mouth with one hand. With the other, he held my chest.

"Fuck your tits are so nice..." He whispered. I whined and he started to move. My legs were shaking already but Boris was supporting them. He wasn't slow or caring of me adjusting to his size. He was going. I tried my best to hold in my moans, replacing them with quiet curse words. "Boris..." I whined.

He brought one hand up to my throat, sliding it up so he was holding my jaw. He made me look at myself in the mirror and kissed my cheek. "See how pretty you are." He whispered. I looked at myself in the mirror as he slammed his cock into me over and over again.

"God Boris." I whined. He seemed to be enjoying himself to. When was the first time we met? A long time ago...

"Isn't the head of sales hot Y/n? He's single. You two should rub bellies sometime and see how it goes." My best friend in the office teased. I rolled my eyes but got up to go give him some papers. I walked down the hall and knocked on his door, coming in. I shut the door behind me and stared at the man.

He was staring at his computer when he looked up at me. "How do I type complimentary?"

I smiled and set the papers down. "These are for you. I highlighted the areas you need to read over and sign off on... C-o-m-p-l-i-m-e-n-t-a-r-y."

Boris typed it out and breathed out a sighed. "Thank you. Are you busy?" I shook my head and he grabbed the papers. "Lunch, you should come eat in here with me. If you want."

Boris and I ate lunch together that day, ignoring the strong sexual tension. Now I looked at him and he was moaning and caressing me. His head was tossed back and he kept a steady rhythm. His moans almost sounded Ukrainian as well. Boris suddenly pulled out, turning me around. He spread my legs and shoved his dick in.

I gasped, grabbing his blazer. Boris grabbed my hand, kissing it lightly. He was making it really hard to hold onto my orgasm.

I gasped and Boris pulled out. He came all over the sink and my thighs. I wasn't even finished with my orgasm when Boris pushed me back further on the counter and leaned in to eat me out. I groaned and my hands gripped his hair. He flicked his tongue, making me jump a little. "Fuck Boris..."

He ate me out until there was no trace of my orgasm left.

Boris pulled away and wiped his mouth. I panted for a moment before starting to laugh a little. Boris started laughing too and leaned in, resting his forehead on mine. We playfully kissed each other for a moment before deciding we needed to get up. He cleaned me up, and then himself. We got dressed and went back out into the party.

No one even seemed to notice we were gone...

маленький — Little one
милашка — cutie