Dec. 11

"Christmas music"

[ Y/n ]

I sat at one of the tables at the pizza parlor, watching Tyler work. He looked so cute in his uniform. He sighed and looked up at me. "This place is spotless but I still can't leave." He whined. "I still have an hour left on my shift." Tyler walked out from behind the counter and sat down with me. I grabbed his hand and softy caressed it.

"Wait. I have Christmas music. I mean... It's on vinyl but that doesn't matter."

Tyler got up and walked back behind the counter. I waited for a moment before It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year started. Tyler came back out with a huge grin on his face. I stood up and he grabbed me. "Oh my god why don't they play Christmas music at prom. We would be the best dancers there." I giggled as he danced with me. It was like a slow dance but he sped it up.

Tyler spun me around then pulled me back to him.

"Why is this on vinyl? Don't you guys have a radio?" He shook his head and placed his hand back on my hip. "My boss's dad, who started the business, believes that's the only right way to listen to music. Romeo thinks the same way."

I nodded and Tyler leaned in and quickly pecked my lips. He dipped me back and then pulled me back up. I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck. We swayed to this music and I ran my fingers through his hair. The song ended and White Christmas started. "Ohh, so this is just a Christmas mix. Not an Andy Williams album."

Tyler nodded and I closed my eyes. It's so relaxing being here with him. Even though sometimes he's crazy hyper and needs more attention than a newborn baby... He's still the only guy I'd want to slow dance to Christmas songs with.

Tyler kissed the top of my head and continued to sway with me. "I'm so in love with you." He sighed. I smiled and gripped his shirt a little. "I'm so in love with you too Ty Ty."

He scoffed at the nickname and I laughed a little. "Maybe you can spend the night at my place tonight and we can... Make our own Christmas music."

"Did that one take you a while to think of?"

"Yeah."

"Why not Tyler... Why not."