Dec. 13

"Ice Skating"

[ Y/n ]

"Come on!" Trevor was waiting for me. "Hold on! The laces are really long..." he came over and sat down next to me, resting his head on my shoulder. "I wuv you." He pouted.

"I'm sure you do."

"I do!" He exclaimed. I smiled and looked over him. "I'm just playing with you. I know you love me. I love you too Trev." He smiled and I stood up. "Okay, let's go."

We got on the ice together and I gripped his hand. "Don't worry Y/n! I've been doing this my whole life... Just not in these skates." He muttered the last part. "What do you mean?!"

"I was a hockey player! These aren't hockey skates! We don't have the rigid toe thing..." He muttered. I sighed and gripped his hands as I almost fell. "Trevorrrrr." He smiled and turned so we were skating side by side. "Straighten your ankles more." He mumbled. I did... And fell. Since Trevor was holding my hand, he fell too.

We both started to laugh and I got up. He did too and I lightly pushed him. "You made me fall!" He opened his mouth and stared at me. "Baby your ankles are supposed to be straight! You fell! And if anyone made anyone fall it was you making me fall." I rolled my eyes but couldn't stop grinning.

[ Pheobe ]

Mom and I watched as Trevor and Y/n skated around together. "Why is he acting like he doesn't know how to skate? We skated all the time back home."

"Sweetie I think he wants her to be comfortable. So if he acts like they're learning together she's not as afraid to fall in front of him."

"That's stupid. He's been on ice skates his whole life." I muttered. I have to admit though, he and Y/n were kind of cute together... They were really happy together too. Even when they weren't together Trevor was happier than he was before her. I think they're going to get married. I mean, they talk about it a lot.

What their house will look like, what their kids would look like, baby names, what pets they would have, everything. 

Plus she keeps him away from the house so he hasn't been bothering me as much.

"Ew..." I muttered as he kissed her.

.  .  .

[ Y/n ]

Trevor and I took off our skates and he handed me my shoes. "Thank you sir."

"You are welcome madam."

We both giggled quietly and I slipped my shoes on. Trevor brought our skates up to the desk and by the time he came back I was ready to go. He grabbed my hand and we walked back to his car. We got in and he drove me home. "My mom and my sister were spying on us." He said. "Really?" I asked. "Yep. I think my mom thought I was lying and we were going to a party or something."

I chuckled and shook my head. "That's fine. I'm not embarrassed." I looked over at Trevor who had a small grin on his face. "Stop being cute I'm trying to drive you home."

.  .  .

When we got home Trevor and I sat in his car "talking" for a little. I pulled away from the kiss and grinned. "I love, love, love you but I have to go inside."

"Alright one more kiss."

I smiled and leaned in, kissing Trevor again. He lightly touched my cheek and I sighed. Trevor tried to slip some tongue so I pulled away. He frowned at me and I laughed. "Stopppp! I have to go! We can make out tomorrow. Promise."

"Yeah, alright. I'll see you tomorrow love."

I smiled and got out of his car. "Love you Trev."

"Love you too Y/n/n."

I shut the door and waved to him, running back inside. I opened the door and came inside, shutting it behind me. I stood with my back against the door before squealing and jumping around. "Did you have a good time?" My mom shouted from the kitchen. "The best time." I beamed.

.  .  .

[ Trevor ]

I got home and took my hat off, placing it on the rack. In the living room my mom and Phoebe were watching some Christmas movie. "Hey Trev! How was it?"

"It was good mom. By the way, next time don't stand in such an obvious spot. I'm really tired so I'm heading to bed. Love you."

I walked upstairs and listened to Phoebe tell my mom how she knew they should've stood somewhere else. I got upstairs and shut my bedroom door. I stood there for a second before grinning and cheering around my room for a second. My phone buzzed and I quickly pulled it out.

loml

I had a lot of fun with you Trev
Thank you for teaching me how to skate
I'm excited to do it again sometime
Goodnight handsome

I gawked over the texts for a moment. She thinks I'm handsome. I ran to the bathroom to see what I looked like. I looked normal. She thinks I'm handsome. I looked at myself and then back down at the text. Handsome... Maybe I am attractive.

Shit! I shouldn't leave her on read.

I had a lot of fun too, you're a natural.
I'd love to take you out again sometime :)
Goodnight beautiful

I sighed and held my phone against my chest. God I love her.