Dec. 16

"Trapped together during a snowstorm"

[ Y/n ]

"Fucks sake..." I mumbled, looking outside. I knew the senior trip was going to go to shit and here we are. Richie Tozier and I are snowed in one of the motel rooms together. "Don't worry about it Doll. You can come lay with me if you'd like. I'll keep you warm."

I looked back at him and sighed. As much as I'd like to be an ass, there's no point in fighting with him. I walked over and got in bed with him, cuddling up against him. "Woah, that actually worked? Nice.." The phone started to ring and I picked it up. "Hello?"

"Hi, this is Stanley. Is Richie there?"

"Yeah, he is."

I passed Richie the phone and he held it up to his ear. "Yo. Oh, what's up Stan the man? Yeah, I'm fine. I'm here keeping the biggest babe in the school warm."

I rolled my eyes and he gave me a stupid grin. I pushed him lightly and turned my attention back on the tv. All of the sudden the power cut out.

"Stan? Hm. Okay." He handed me the phone and I hung it up. We sat together in the dark for a moment before a warm pair of lips met my neck. "What are you doing?" I whispered. "Want me to stop?" He asked. We sat in silence for a moment before I gave in. "Just don't leave any visible marks." Richie put a hand on my jaw and kissed my neck.

I pushed him off and quickly undressed. I could hear Richie undressing too and I quickly finished. "You wanna 69?" He asked. I at in silence for a moment, thinking about it. "Um... I don't really know."

"That's okay Doll."

"My name is Y/n."

"And I'm Richie, nice to meet you." He teased despite knowing me for many years.

I rolled my eyes and caved in. "Richie Tozier if anyone finds out I was doing this with you I swear to god-"

"No one will hear a word from me Princess."

I sighed and sat down on the bed with him. "Okay we can 69 but when I stop you stop." I said. "You got my word precious."

[ Narrator ]

Their eyes had adjusted to the dark enough to see each other. "What about your glasses?" She asked. "Don't need em." He took them off and tossed them away. Y/n sighed and couldn't stall anymore. She slowly shifted herself onto his face. Richie's wildest dreams were being fulfilled with the babe of his dreams and he couldn't be happier.

He rolled his eyes back as her warm lips caressed his shaft. Honestly he never thought something as good as this was even actually possible. He fucking loved what was happening right now. She whined as he started to eat her out. A gasp left her lips as his hands gripped her ass, pushing her down more onto his face.

If he was going to take it further so was she.

She brought her head further down his cock. Her tongue was pressed flat against his erection. She gripped at his thighs, her toes curled. She was so pleased with the situation. Richie was kind of hot...

Kind of?

Her mind screamed at her.

Look at him! He's dreamier than Leo! And he wants you! Fuck him!

She started bobbing her head faster as she thought.

We don't have any condoms, it's so risky.

Richie was choking. Not from suffocation, from pleasure. She was making him feel so good. Beyond good. Amazing. He stopped eating her out to moan. "Y/n... You're gonna make me cum baby."

She was still thinking, not hearing him.

He's not very big... Would it still hurt? I'm positive it would please me but I don't want it to hurt...

She was shocked out of her thoughts when a warm, salty substance shot down her throat. She pulled away and rolled off of him, gasping for air. Richie was also panting, the orgasm was his hardest ever. He put a hand in his hair and sighed. "That was perfect." He whispered. "You up for a round of actual sex?" She sat up and looked at him.

"Of course I am." She could see a faint smile on his face.

"Okay."

Y/n got under the covers and Richie got on top of her. "We'll just start out this way, right Doll?"

"Yeah, then when I adjust to you we can do some more fun positions."

Richie hummed and pressed his tip against her body. He was nervous. He had to make sure to pull out. "Okay when we're close we'll masturbate just so I don't get you pregnant."

"Whatever Richie, just put it in."

Richie held his breath and slid himself into her. He listened to her gasp, he knew he was hurting her. "Sorry." He whispered. She shook her head and he rocked his hips. "I think you're beautiful..." He whispered. She sighed and arched her back in pain. Suddenly, the pain subsided and she whimpered. "What position, Doll?"

She didn't answer so he pulled out and urged her up. She got on her hands and knees and Richie pushed her head against the wall. It wasn't rough and she actually found it quite attractive. He stuck his dick back into her, startling her at first. She sighed and he held her ass. He was blind, everything was really just blocks and blobs. He regretted throwing his glasses now...

Her ass probably looked perfect right now.

He spanked her, gripping the skin after. Y/n bit her lip and closed her eyes. Richie actually did feel really good inside of her. So much so, she didn't want him to pull out.

Unfortunately, neither she (nor Richie) were really used to so much pleasure. Richie pulled out and with one hand, jerked himself off. The other he used to finger Y/n.

She whined as he circled her clit with his thumb while his middle and index fingers pumped in and out of her.

"God..." She whimpered. Richie's orgasm came and went. He felt beyond relieved. Y/n was close behind him, cumming all over his hand. He pulled his fingers out and sucked them off.

Y/n was very flustered and honestly quite embarrassed by what she just did. She quickly put all her clothes back on, tossing Richie his glasses. He watched as she laid in the other bed and sighed. Richie dressed himself (partially) and stared at her for a moment. He took his glasses off, placing them on the bedside table.

Richie laid down next to her, wrapping his arms around her. He knew she was embarrassed and he would by lying if he told her he wasn't. "Thanks for wetting my noodle. It was a great secret Santa gift."

Y/n rolled her eyes and sighed. "Go to sleep."