Dec. 15

"The holidays are stressful... We deserve a break."

[ Y/n ]

[ Y/n ]

Finn puffed out a sigh, clicking through the channels on the tv. "Boys?" I called. Victor and Oliver came downstairs, wearing their winter outfits. We got up and stood by the stairs. "Nick is here to pick you two up. Be good. Text us."

They nodded and left. "Love you!" Finn shouted. Oliver signed it back and Victor waved.

"Teenagers..." Finn mumbled, shutting the door. I locked the door and we walked upstairs. "Do the presents really need to be wrapped?" Finn whined. "Yes, they do." I answered. His phone rang and he answered it. "Hello?"

I pulled out the boy's gifts and all the wrapping materials. "Seriously? On Christmas? Say no. Jesus fucking Christ it's not that hard. I'm not doing it. Tell them that. It's not happening. I have a family and I would like to spend the holiday with them instead. Plus the crew all have families too. Alright, thanks. Bye."

Finn hung up and dropped his phone on the bed. "What was that?"

"Buzzfeed wanted an interview on Christmas." He scoffed.

I hummed and started wrapping Oliver's new chess board. Finn sat down and wrapped Victor's new video games. "Remember when we were 20 and we went to that Christmas party and it ended up with us fucking in a storage closet?"

I laughed and covered my mouth. "Yeah, I remember that. Remember how we had to leave after because there was a big damp spot in your khakis from an unexpected second orgasm just from me kissing your neck." I tied a bow around the present and looked up at him. "Well I thought you were too drunk to remember that part..." He muttered.

. . .

"Fuck!" I groaned as I ran out of wrapping paper. "Shit, now we have to go get more. There's like 15 presents left. I should've remembered to get wrapping paper the last time we were at Target. Fuck..."

"This holiday is quite stressful..." Finn mumbled.

"Tell me about it." I groaned.

"So I think... We deserve a break."

I looked over at Finn and he grinned at me. "The twins could be home any minute..." I said as he crawled over and started kissing my neck. "I guess we'd better be quick."

I stood up and got into bed. Finn quickly climbed on top of me and started kissing me. I smiled and gripped his curls. He pulled my pants down to my knees and unbuckled his own pants. I bit my lip as he rubbed my clit, making me wetter than I already was. "Okay, okay. Stop it. Hurry up Finn."

"This is a stress reliever baby, don't even worry about it."

"It's going to be a lot more stressful for me when the twins walk in on-"

Finn thrust himself into my tight pussy. I gasped and shut my eyes. Finn puffed out a few breaths, muttering curse words to himself. He started to move his hips and I kept my eyes squeezed shut. "You okay? Do you want me to stop?" Finn asked with a worried tone. "N-no way." He nodded and kissed my cheek.

Finn started moving and I felt the pleasure start to become dominate. "Fuck yes Princess."

"Been a while since I've heard that one daddy."

Finn laughed and his hand moved up to grip my throat. The other rested on the headboard of our bed. "Shit precious..." He whispered as he sped up. I arched my back and bit my lip. Finn slid my sweater up and brought his hand away from my neck to grab my boobs. "No I like it when you choke me more."

He chuckled and I opened my eyes. Finn looked at me for a moment before moving his hand back up to my throat. Finn's phone started to ring and he answered it. "Hey Nick." Finn put a finger up to his lips and then put his hand back on my throat. "Oh I'm on speaker phone? Hi boys. Your mom wants to say hi."

I shook my head but he passed me the phone. Finn continued his thrusts and I gripped his back. "Hey boys. What's up?"

"It's snowing really hard so we're on our way back home." Victor mumbled.

"Oh co-COOL!"

I ended up shouting the last part as Finn jammed his cock completely into me. "Cool. Alright, see you then."

"Okay, bye mom."

"Bye boys. L-Love you." I pulled the phone away and hung up, tossing it away. "Good girl." Finn pressed a sloppy kiss on my cheek and continued his thrusts. "Fuck, you're clenching." He groaned. I whined and felt a tight knot in my stomach.

"I'm going to cum!" I cried. Finn pulled his hand away from my throat and held my jaw as he kissed me. I eagerly kissed back, letting his tongue dominate my mouth. I gasped as my orgasm came over me. Finn smiled and pecked my cheek. He moved his hand down and gripped my thighs as he came inside me.

"Fuuuuuuck..." I whined.

. . .

Finn beamed at Nick as we stood outside. I kissed the twins' heads and then told them to go drink the hot cocoa I'd made them. Nick looked at us for a moment before crossing his arms. "Next time, you two should put your kinks on hold to make sure you actually hang up. You two are lucky I had taken you off speakerphone."