Dec. 7

"Christmas movies"

[ Y/n ]

"Y/n!" I looked up from my book and then over at Tonya. "He's calling you." She urged. I got up and walked upstairs. Bobert grinned at me and pat the spot next to him. I quickly ran and sat down with him. He tucked his arm around my waist and his lips pressed against my head. "I wanted to watch a Christmas movie because you like them so much."

My attention turned back to the screen where Klaus was playing. I smiled and cuddled into him. "I thought you didn't like Christmas movies." I pressed. "I don't... But I like you and you like this shit so."

I grinned and kissed his neck. "Careful. I might get horny." He muttered. I lightly slapped his chest and turned back to the screen. "Isn't the art for this so amazing."

"It's nice." Bobert sighed.

. . .

We watched as Jesper struggle his first night / morning in the post office.

"That's just like us before the pack." He joked. I nodded and sighed. "You wouldn't have been able to watch this movie if we didn't move in with them." I nodded again and continued to watch the film.

"I'm gonna go grab some cookies."

I nodded and B got out of bed and left the room.

There was a calm moment of quietness before B busted back in. "That was really quick." I pointed out. He set the plate of cookies out and handed me a mug of eggnog. I thanked him and he crawled back in bed. "Charlie was hogging them all in his room so I just went in and took them then the eggnog Luna was bringing him. He's passed out drunk."

I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to the movie.

. . .

Bobert lightly kissed my neck, no longer interested in the movie. "This is the best part! Look! Watch!" B sighed but pulled away to watch.

We both studied the scene. I had a big grin on my face as Klaus forgave Jesper.  "Hmm.. That's interesting." Bobert muttered.

"What?"

"I wouldn't have forgiven him. He was kinda fake as fuck." I rolled my eyes at his response and continued to watch the movie in peace. "You're such a grinch B." Bobert lazily looked over at me and then grabbed a gingerbread, lightly shoving it in my mouth. "A grinch wouldn't do this."

He leaned over me and smothered me in kisses. I started to laugh, playfully trying to push him off. The gingerbread fell out of my mouth so B quickly took it, placing it back on the plate. He got on top of me and continued to give me kisses. I tried to push him off, wanting to watch the movie.  Bobert didn't budge. He continued to kiss me until I caught his lips and pressed my hands against his cheeks. B had his arms around my hips and he pulled me closer to him. I groaned but wasn't sure why. He isn't very heavy and I like this kind of contact.

"How rude." I teased. He broke a leg off of the gingerbread man and put half of it in his mouth. I rolled my eyes but connected our lips so I could bite off the other end. We pulled away and Bobert rolled off of me.

"You want me to leave more hickeys?" I shook my head and Bobert sighed. "Damn..."

I smiled and looked over at him. "Would you like an early Christmas present?"

"Uh, fuck yes."

I smiled and leaned over. I kissed his neck, finding his soft spot first. I sucked on the skin and Bobert whimpered. He reached over and gripped my thigh. "Don't stop..."

I sucked a little more harshly and B continued to act like a horny freshman. Like he'd never been touched.

I pulled away and lightly kissed the (now bruised) area.

"Thanks for watching this with me." I sighed as I cuddled into his chest. Bobert was speechless. "Merry Christmas you grinch."