Dec. 21

"Teasing"

[ Y/n ]

"Oh no, Y/n's very sure about Santa." Bobert teased, looking over at Tonya. I pushed him and crossed my arms. "You're an asshole." I grumbled. He grabbed my waist and started kissing my neck. I laughed and held him, grabbing at his hand. "Okay, okay you two! Go on, you're drunk. Go to bed."

Bobert got up and grabbed my hand. We walked upstairs and got in bed. "Mmm, I'm not drunk." He muttered. "Goodnight." I replied. We laid in silence for a few minutes before he gasped. "What was that?" Bobert sat up. "What?" I asked, also sitting up. "I thought that I heard something. Maybe it was Santa and his reindeer."

I rolled my eyes and hit him. "I hate you." He laughed and hugged me, lying me down. "I hope he doesn't fall off the roof" He taunted groggily.

.  .  .

I woke up to a hard pressure between my legs. "Bobert..." I groaned. He hugged me tighter and groaned in my ear. "Just fuck me if you're so horny" I muttered. He pulled my pants down and shifted around a little. "Move your legs a little." He said. I moved my legs and Bobert put his dick into me. I bit my lip and grabbed his hand.

"You're so tight..." He whispered. I whined and reached back to grab at his hair. "Are you still drunk?" He asked. "No." I muttered. "Me neither." He had an excited tone in his voice. I laughed and he kissed my shoulder. "Are you gonna move?" I asked. He started moving a little but not enough. I sat up and he did as well, staring at me. He grabbed his pocket knife off of his beds and I heard the blade click.

All of the sudden my bra straps were cut and the back was unhooked. "I could've slid it off my arms." I whispered. "That takes too much time darling." Bobert leaned in and laid me down. He kissed my lips softly a few times before using one of his hands to align himself with me. He went to push himself in but froze.

"What's wrong with you?"

"What if we scare Santa away?"

"It's not even- shut the fuck up."

Bobert laughed and started steadily thrusting into me. I moaned quietly, running my hands through his hair. He was so gentle... Bobert hit all the right places and in a way we'd never experienced. I gripped his back and my nails tore up his back as they usually did. "Oh fuck." He groaned into my neck. I moved my hips a little to compliment his thrusts.

Bobert kissed my shoulder again and I sighed. He knows how much I love shoulder kisses. Bobert rolled his hips and held the pillow I was lying on in a tight fist. I closed my eyes and Bobert kept his head lowered to continue giving me small shoulder kisses.

"Shit I'm gonna cum already." He whispered. I nodded and whined into his hair. Bobert looked back up at me and I stared at him. God he's pretty...

"I love you." I blurted out. Bobert smiled and his head fell on the pillow. "I love you too." His voice was muffled and I was really focused on our orgasms. Bobert quickly finished and gave a few weak thrusts as I also finished.

He rolled off of me and caught his breath for a moment. "You really love me?" He asked. "I think I'm still drunk." Bobert laughed and grabbed me, nuzzling his nose into my neck. "You love me, you love me."

"Okay, I do." I sailed quietly. "I love you too." Bobert beamed, hugging me tightly.