Earth And Humans

The angel ,Jimin, flew down to the floor smirking. His wings were folded back quickly. "So,When are we going to Earth?" The Angel walked towards the two brothers."What the hell are you d doing here"? Gorgon asked rubbing his forehead. "Ah! Let me clear that for you! What the hell am I doing in hell?! Is that what you meant?" The angel stiffed a laugh.

Ipos went and hugged Jimin . He patted the Demon's head "Aawww!! I missed you too baby  brother!" Both smiled at each other. "Let's go to earth together. It will be fun! "Ipos said staring at the cutest angel face. "Well am always ready boy, I just need your big brothers' permission too. Well I visit earth often with my angel buddies. But it's more adventurous to go there with demons and I like that more." The angel said and gave a smirk to Gorgon.

"Maybe we can go together with all your angel friends too." Ipos couldn't hold his excitement. Jimin sighed "Yeah! That  would be nice. But my mother-like Jin and father-like Kim namjoon will just walk around scolding us. Jungkook is the youngest and he just runs away through wide roads like he is at a park. Or just pick up hoesok and throw him in the river. Tae can be calm but yeontan isn't. And suga, I am afraid that he will kill me if I woke him from his sleep!"

"Dude! Your frnds are scary too" Ipos makes fun of the angel. "Haha! They are. But they are my bundle of happiness!!" Jimin gave a proud look while just talking about his frnds.

Gorgon stood forward "we were planning to give our king a break. You can come if you won't make any detours!"

"Well I can't promise that!" Jimin laughs along with Ipos. Gorgon sighs and rolls his eyes. He walks towards the throne room leaving the two behind.

At the throne room

"Your majesty!" Gorgon enters the throne room and greets the king. King Armaros was sitting on his throne. His arms resting on the armrest of his huge throne.
"Stop! Why the honors now? U need any thing?!" The king asks in a lazy voice. Gorgon chuckles softly and walks towards the tired king .

"Uhhmm, nope. But I came with an offer. We will be visiting Earth just for fun. U can join us if you want to!" The elder tried not to let his pride down.
"Is that an offer,an invitation or a group tour?" The king stood up from his throne. " A tour? Huhh why is it a tour now? " Gorgon tried to hide his face. "Well the party maker is here, so it's definitely something like that.!"
Gorgon looks at the king confused and saw him staring at the entrance.

He turns around and sees Jimin all ready for the trip. "Am ready.Ah! Sorry if I broke your big surprise!" Jimin enters. Gorgon faces the king staring back at him. "Fine! Let's go for a walk in the light. U really need it now. Look at you, all torn!. Let's take a break" he lets his cover down as he was sure that fighting won't help.

"Ppff! U could have started with that, idiot!" The king had a tired smile on his face. But he really wanted a break from his routines. He thanked the brothers and came to Jimin "Ah! U should have gone with your frnds. Why are you following us!?"

Jimin rolled his eyes and scoffed "how dare you rude demon?! Talking against an angel?  I got invitation, you little creature!" The king bursts into laughter " Me? little? Sure!! That's debatable! At least, just look at  yourself first!"

The king smirks and leaves the room for getting ready for the trip to Earth leaving a jealous,sad ,angry angel with his
mouth wide open in disbelief.