Life with Demons

Airee and Armaros stared at each other for a few seconds. She was literally frozen to hear someone calling her his love and destiny.

The others needed to cut the pause. So,
Jimin and Ipos took Airee for seeing around the castle.
She left the room with them , but  looked back again at the king for one more time.

The angel and the demon took her to the long hall , the dining area, the balconies, the roof top n all. She saw the whole Castle and was tired.   

" Let's take some rest now!" Airee laughed. "Haha! There's much more outside the palace." Ipos was panting as they ran playfully.

"Airee, I am really happy that you are here!" Jimin said sweetly. Ipos wiggled his eyebrows. Jimin just looked away.

"Well, it looks like I am the only human here.  So, will the demons kill me? That's what everybody says. Demons eat humans" Airee was a bit worried.

"Hahahaha. That's crazy. Humans really thinks that there flesh is delicious! They really have high expectations" Ipos laughed crazily. "Jimin, please explain to her. Bcz, if I say anything about ourselves, I don't think that she will believe me. I will just look for a room for Airee. You guys talk," Ipos left the two alone.

Jimin felt his heart racing. The lamplight and the demon world's moon  let them have a clear look at each other. Even in the pitch darkness, she was beautiful. He stared at her cuteness. She was staring at the beautiful moon , which was quite different from the one she used to see on Earth.

" It looks different, but beautiful. So Demon world has another moon?" she pointed at the moon.

Jimin looks at the moon and stared back at her. "Huhh. Well... Just because it's underworld, doesn't mean there should be nothing like Earth. The former king, Armaros' s father , he brought these changes to this world, thousands of years ago." Jimin stopped when he saw Airee's eyes widened.

"Armaros is a king? But he walked around so casually!! And..... thousand years ago....??? So how old is he? "

"He's 122 years old. His father is really old. I can't say his age. Because, the oldest demons are the strongest. They will be a secret strength of this world." Airee nodded her head.

Jimin continued," And you mentioned about demons eating humans, that won't happen here! Such weird things are done by the bad demons.

There are two types of demons. Good one and bad one. This place is for good demons only. The bad ones are settled far away from this place. "

Airee was stunned to hear that "far away? So bad demons are out there?"
Jimin cracked a chuckle "Haha. Yeah! But Armaros is the strongest demon king ever. He will protect his subjects no matter what happens. "

" Just his subjects? What about me?" Airee was worried.
"He must protect you too." Jimin assured her. But his smile faded.
"He must? Why?" Airee asked.

"It's a really long story. I'll tell you tomorrow. It's really late. You should get some sleep! My frnds will be waiting for me to return." Jimin says and turned back giving her a bye.

"You are going? Will you come tomorrow? U didn't finish the story. U better come tomorrow. Ok?!" Airee said louder as Jimin was standing on the window with opened wings was about to fly.

The Demons at the same time

"Armaros, all we have to do now is to make her realize that she is born for you. She must be in love with you. " Gorgon stated.

" Do you really feel it normal? It's like forcing someone to like me! What if she really hates me? Or what if she doesn't want a Demon in her life?" Armaros clinched his fist. "My life is so pathetic!" The king sobbed.

"Armaros! Don't be sad . Ipos said, entering the room. Let's find out  more about her, slowly. "

Gorgon put his arms across Ipos's  shoulder and said,  "Armaros, if her destiny is you, then she will have feelings for you anyways. That's the purpose of her existence. And, if she doesn't, then her whole life will be meaningless!"

Armaros sighed deeply. "Fine, then let's check it now!. Armaros stood up and took the dragon seal with him and started to walk out  of the room. The other demons stopped him.

"No! Wait! Wait!. She, the human, just came to a Demon world after going to Heaven!!. She'll really need some time to relax. And it's getting really late. Let's talk to her tomorrow. "Gorgon said patting the king's shoulders.

"Ah! Fine!" The king returned to his seat. Ipos came close to Gorgon and they just stared at the king.

Airee  was screaming out to Jimin and told him to come the next day. The angel, standing on the window turned back to Airee slowly and smirked

" Sure! I can't wait to see you again!....... Even if, I know, that we are destined to be in two different worlds, I'll still be waiting for you!."

💖💖💖💖

That wasn't much longer. Bcz I've got problems with my exams!!

I will try my best to update daily. And if any delay comes, I will Definitely post without getting too late.

Thank you so much beautiful😍

Please keep supporting 💗💋