The Heaven

The demons were lost in thoughts. They were in the throne room where Armaros was walking back and forth all tensed.

"Of course. His soulmate is a human" Gorgon stood up from his chair. "That's super foolishness. She is just a human kid and our king is the strongest demon. It can't tally up!"

Ipos walked towards the elder.
"That's fate,Ipos. Humans, demon,or angel. Love is always Love. It isn't different in any case. It's possible that she might be his destiny. And we are immortal. Let's wait until she grows up. We can understand more clearly about her only when she reaches 22." Jimin said waving a feather from his huge wings.

"Guys! Please shut up! Why are you all doing this now? I was wondering if she is any lost demon or angel or something like that and you are just creating a whole drama!" Armaros stopped walking and stared at the three.

"So you never thinks about the prophecy and all?" Gorgon lifted his eyebrows. " I don't even believe in it! That's stupid. I have to wait for a love to save my world? That's insane!" The king scoffed.

"Well, that's what your father said, you can't just let go of those words just because it happened hundreds of years ago.!" Gorgon was slightly getting angry.

The king sat back on his throne. Ipos stood forward" we can't get back to Earth anytime soon. But our angel can! Can you check on her Jimin? "

The angel was so proud and all high now"well,well,well. The angel can help. Let me talk with my buddies first! I'll be back here once I get anything" The angel opened his wings and bid goodbyes then flew back to Heaven. The demons waited there in hope.

At the heaven

Jimin reached heaven and was invited by a crazy jungkook running through clouds holding Hoseok over his head.  "Let me go kookie! Am gonna puke!" Hoseok cried.

Jimin sighed and walked towards the others in the room but was suddenly picked up by jungkook. "Put me down kookie!" Jimin yelled. But as always, it never helped .

Somehow ,he found a way and escaped from jungkook then ran to Seokjin. Jin started to scold jungkook and tied him to a chair as Jimin said that he needs to discuss something really serious.

Jin and namjoon sat next to Jimin while Tae, Suga and Hoesok sat near Jungkook so that he won't break the chair and escape! Jimin explained everything and asked them for help.

"Helping a fellow demon won't be against our rules." Jin reassured.

"Well, she is a kid and she will definitely attend school everyday. And you said you met her near a school. Let's wait before the same school tomorrow at the same time. We will surely meet her again. Let's do a background check then, about her parents and all." Kim Namjoon shared his plan.

"Oh! Brave one!" The others praised him dramatically, while Kim Namjoon just hid his face in embarrassment. "Just be ready tomorrow morning. We might catch her before school! " The others started to make weird sounds again embarrassing the brave one. He just stood up and left the room.

Jin stood up and walked straight to Jungkook unlocking him. "Be a good boy! We are visiting Earth tomorrow. One wrong move tomorrow and you are never visiting Earth again."

Jungkook showed his bunny smile which the elder couldn't avoid. He cooed at his cuteness and left the younger ones there and went to his room.

At the Earth

The angels reached Earth. The 7 angels in pure white was so eye-catching. The demons will definitely fail before this!

Jungkook showed off his muscles, while the others were busy keeping their style and perfect footsteps. Jimin bought them before the school. But they had to hide from the humans as they were staring at the seven handsome men and that was too difficult and uncomfortable for the angels.

They couldn't see her before school , so they waited until evening.
Jimin scanned each and every kids but Airee wasn't there. "Are you sure you met her here?" Jin asked sighing.

"Yeah,am sure. This is the exact place. Maybe she is took a leave for today. Jimin replied "Fine let's go back. We can't stay here for long like this. Since only Jimin knows the girl, you should check for her tomorrow. Just summon us if anything comes up." Namjoon decided to get back to Heaven as it was already late.

The angels reached heaven and went straight to their bed, while Jimin was walking around thinking whether he should say this to the demons or not. Suddenly someone patted his shoulder.

"Relax. Let's tell them once you find her tomorrow!" Taehyung tried to relax Jimin. They smiled at each other.

The next day, Jimin went to Earth with Tae. They waited at the same place as yesterday. Jimin was losing his patience. "Calm down chimmi. We can wait until night! I will stay with you." Tae reassured him..

Back to Heaven

Nothing new happened. They went back heaven with no good news. This routine continued for a few more days. Then Jimin had to disclose before his demon frnds that the mysterious girl who gave them hope is nowhere to be found. The king felt like the darkness is getting more darker. Their hope was disappeared suddenly.

"Let's just wait for what his father said to happen, like we did all these years" Gorgon sighed. Everybody agreed to it and tried to forget about all the hope they had.

Ipos went back to play with Jimin and took Gorgon's wand with him which made him furious and run after the younger.

The one left behind was the king. He bended his head backwards and rested on the throne. Armaros sighed deeply and closed his eyes."I must save my world and my demons from this darkness! But I am so alone!" Tears rolled down his eyes.

"Stay with him guys. That poor thing really needs help. I'll get going." Jimin flew back to Heaven .

"Let's call all our demon Bros and talk about this. They can definitely help us" Ipos said while climbing up a huge chair.

"That won't be a good idea, boy. If this news spreads, the bad guys will be back. At least we need to know who she is. Let's first wait until she is 22. Then she could be able to differentiate between the good and bad. And eventually,she will meet Armaros again if she is the real one." Gorgon assured Ipos.

"Really? But she doesn't know us and doesn't know how to come here.Will we visit earth again for them to meet?" Ipos stared at the elder.

"It's the destiny of love, Ipos, It will find it's way no matter what the circumstances are. We will be witnessing something that we have never witnessed all these years!" Gorgon had a fierce voice and explained everything to Ipos.

Hey buddzzAm trying to get rid of the lagging parts. I hope it won't get boring for you!!.

If it does, pls feel free to share. Thank u dearyy💖💖