The cause of the curse

Jimin continued.. " The Great Dragon protected this world for years. She saved the demons from other creatures including some worst dragons too. They even worshipped her. These demons were actually living on Earth. But that was too dangerous for both humans and demons.

The shamans then were even  worst. They made people believe in several stories about superpowers and non humane beings. They made them beat up any such demons. The demons back then suffered a lot. They came together at a hill and summoned the Great Dragon from the underworld.

She went to them without any hesitation as it was Earth and no humans could see her . Only the demons and the humans whom she wishes to see her.

They begged her to save them as the torture was increasing day by day. They were more struggling to hide their true power and strength. She lived here, in the underworld alone. So she decided to take them here. They agreed to live free, even if it was underworld.

She was too busy with her own matters. Her family lives in another Galaxy!! The whole dragons are there. She needed to live here. She liked it here. But since the demons came here, she decided to leave, as she didn't wanted to be treated like a leader or a queen.

She went back to her world but kept coming whenever there's a problem. She is always connected to this place. The strongest demon back then was Armaros's grandfather. The demons made him the king.

After thousands of years, Armaros's father was born and was qualified to be a king ,as he grew up. Then,after another thousands of years, Armaros was born, and proved himself worthy of being a king. He is stronger than his father. He is the strongest.

But, even before mhe was born, something really bad happened. Since, the demons were living away from the sun, The king, Armaros's father, brought another Sun and this Moon to this world using his powers, with the Great Dragon's permission.

He wanted his fellow demons to live comfortably. Since they never die, they must at least live!! " Jimin sat on the bench in the hallway with Airee.

"When everything was fine, the demons were finally happy. They started small farms and all. They wanted to live normally. They were happy as they don't have to hide themselves anymore. The demons flew and shoot stars from their hands using their power to show their happiness and sighed happily.

The king was happy too. Then, the changes started to shake the demons. Jealousy, need for more, and all filled the heads of a few. They protested before the king. They said that they want to destroy the Earth and bring every things on Earth to the underworld.

Some asked for the king to step down and let them be the king as he had been ruling for uncountable years! Those demons who were on the king's side started to protest against the protesters. It was a whole mess! That was the time when Gorgon was born. The protests and noises destroyed the calmness of this place. Everyday was a mess. They even said that it was much better on Earth.

The king didn't wanted to hurt his subjects, so he didn't order for fights.

One day, The king's guards informed him that a few demons are on their way to attack the castle. All the other demons came to protect the king. The protesters, the king's men, the civilians, all were in war in front of the castle.

Suddenly the Earth started to shake and a loud growling was heard. The Great Dragon appeared from nowhere and stood in between the demons. Her eyes were full of anger. "

Flashback

The great Dragon was standing in front of the demons . Her green hair from her neck was flying backwards. "What are you doing!??? How dare you create such a mess in my world??. " She spit fire on the nearest hill which made it explode and fall upon the demons.