Jungkook's Moves🔥

Earth

Jungkook left the heaven and went to Earth without telling his frnds. He thought that he should do it himself without being controlled. The angel first went to the school and unlike the other angels,he didn't waste his time in hiding. Jungkook went straight to the office and saw a lady there.

"Excuse me,miss!" He talked to the human. She was already over the clouds and was high just by seeing the angel's slight smile. Her eyes and mouth were wide open.

"Yes,sir! Ask for Anything!" She really got lost. "I need to know about a girl named Airee who was a student here, almost 10 years ago" The angel can't get wavered by humans. He said his need straight.

"Oh! That documents are too old. It must be in the library. Some old papers were moved to there . You can still find it. " She gave a slip to Jungkook.

To, the librarian.

Student name- Airee.

Details From  documents in the 10 year old shelves. Please give it to this gentleman.

                                       Ms. Sarah

Jungkook took the slip. "Hey love! I have put my number on the other side. Just call when you are free!!" The lady said seductively. Jungkook scoffed at the shyless teacher and got out of there.

He went to the library . The librarian was a middle aged man . But looked too old. Jungkook gave the slip to the librarian. He searched through the shelves and came back with some papers and handed them to Jungkook. He went through the paper and found Airee's address.

"You are one year late. You could have asked Ms. Dysilva. She had been working here for 20 Years and was the best teacher of this school till last year".  

"Where is she now?" The angel put the papers on the table. "She committed suicide for some personal reasons. " The librarian went back to his seat.

Jungkook bowed before him and turned back to leave. Suddenly, his cheesy brain began to say something. He turned to the librarian "You know? Ms. Sarah wrote her number behind the slip and said to call her when free, anytime!" jungkook had a cheesy smile but the man's eyes were wide opened to see the contact number.

He smiled happily "She really said so? Hoo hhhhhoo!!!!!" He started to type the number in his phone while jungkook left in no time!!

Jungkook reached the address. He saw an old couple. He felt evil vibes on them . He then went to the neighbors to ask for Airee.

"Aaw that poor girl have to work until night to survive. She must be at some restaurant serving and cleaning, right after her classes. Go to the next street. There is a chicken store. Ask them. She only lives in that house. Those step mother and step father never even behave like a human to her." The neighbor had a sad face.

Jungkook ran through the streets despite the fans he was earning. His face glittered up in the evening sun. He was tired but he never lose his beautiful aura.

On the other side of the street

"Let me go!" A girl was screaming for help. Pickpocketers snatched her bag from her and was asking for more money. They put a knife on her throat to make her stop screaming.

Suddenly, something fell on the leader's head, who was holding the knife. It was a huge stone. The leader was down. The others turned back and saw a furious Jungkook. His eyes were glittery and was holding a car on his one hand. The girl was sitting on the ground with her hands covering her face, she didn't see the show.

Jungkook's sleeves were about to rip off as his muscles were increasing and were fighting to come out. There were four thugs left. Two went running to him. He threw the car on them and settled them down. The other two were frightened but slowly tried to get Jungkook.

He took them both by their jaw bones and threw them into air giving them a fly kick.

He then went to the girl. "Hey Airee!" The girl slowly uncovered her face and looked at him. Jungkook can clearly see the beauty explanations the Jimin gave him about Airee. Her petite doe eyes were shiny as tears rolled down her cheeks. Staring for a few minutes, she gasped "Who are you?
You doesn't look like a normal person!"  Airee's eyes were wide. She sniffled and wiped her tears.

"Well. Thank you kid. I Know I am handsome" the angel smirked and gave her a hand. She gladly hold on to him and stood up. "Thank you! Were you going somewhere? "Airee asked.

"No, I came to see you" Jungkook replied. "To see me? I have nobody to visit me. Are you sure about what you are saying?" Airee chuckled a little but sadly. 

"Yeah.!!It's more like,we have been waiting for years to see you again!" His answer was a bit confusing for her. " Let's go for a walk and explain something." Her took her  to the park.

They sat on the empty bench. It was late evening and the moon was up." You don't know me, but you know my frnds. You met them 10years ago. You must have felt suspicious about them !" Jungkook tried to explain but without disclosing the whole truth. "They have been searching for you since then. Where were you?"

Airee let out a deep sigh "Ah! I do remember 4 faces from my past. That day, I was late and my stepmother scolded me a lot. She says that I was with my teacher Dysilva and that's why I forget about home. She stopped my schools then, bcs she was angry . She is really crazy when she is angry. She takes the worst decisions that won't even match up with the situation. Then one of her kind brothers and his wife took me to their place. They had no kids,so they really loved me a lot  . Then I returned years later and my schooling was over" Airee showed a sad smile.

Jungkook sighed heavily. "Your life looks troublesome! Anyways, it's time for you to take some rest and feel some happiness. "

Airee stared at him in confuse"what are you talking about?".

"Well, trust me, this won't hurt!" Jungkook assured her and stood up with Airee. He took her hands and suddenly smoke covered them . The whole park was empty ,so nobody witnessed this.

The white smoke was glowing too. It was glittery like stars. Airee's eyes widened and was surprised to see this. "You might feel a bit dizzy. But this is my first time too." Jungkook held her hand more tightly.

"What's happening?" Airee was getting scared.
"You will see!" Jungkook smirked  happily....

Hey reader. 🐰🐇

Fighting Jungkook is always something🔥😍

Next updates will be coming soon. Am trying my best to avoid delays and update daily. Please support
💓💗