𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 7 - 𝚃𝚘𝚞𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝

Tuesday, December 7th

Here they were, Jimin and Y/N had reached the mall that was already fully adorned in Christmas decorations. Jimin's heart instantly warmed as Christmas was a holiday that you should usually spend with your family, instantly making him miss the old memories of his.

They went to the first floor to go to a certain shop that Ms. Han wanted them to go to as Y/N had her eyes glued to the screen of her phone while Jimin looked around him in amazement. His excitement grew even more as he was able to catch a glimpse of the shop from the escalator. Once they stood in front of the shop, Jimin's eyes started glowing from all the joy he felt as he watched the window of the shop. Beautiful Christmas lights were plastered all around and there were big or small figures of snowmen, Santa Claus and many other things. 

Jimin stepped inside the shop, the feeling of warmness and amazement never leaving his heart. He noticed Y/N was still outside, typing aggressively on her phone, a small scoff left his lips as he walked towards her. She flinched when he gently grabbed her wrist and pulled her phone out of her hand, frowning, she was ready to protest but Jimin placed her phone into his pocket. 

"Let's go, we have to do this, not just me. Stop looking at the screen 24/7, that's why you are so grumpy, let your mind clear up from the internet. Just have some fun with me!" she eyed him weirdly before sighing and following him into the shop. Jimin looked at the list in his hand, so he would know what specific things Ms. Han needed from this shop. "So, first Ms. Han said that in this shop we have to buy the Christmas lights of our own choice. She said this shop sells the best ones..." Jimin smiled in her direction and she rolled her eyes as she crossed her arms.

Y/N's eyes landed on a very pretty light, it had a black string and around it was full of colourful lights shaped like icicles. She stared at them, those pretty lights reminded her of the ones that her mom helped her to display in her room twelve years ago. Y/N turned to look away from them with a hurt frown on her forehead, however, right as she turned around she bumped into someone. That someone, being Jimin...

"Those lights are pretty, aren't they?" he smiled down at her as he watched her frown melt away from her face, instead her cheeks flushed with a faint blush, "Should we get those?" he patted her head in an extremely gentle manner, somehow making her icy heart feel a sting of warmness. She coughed and moved away from him giving him nothing but a nod. Resulting a chuckle out of him. "Are there any more lights that you liked? We need to buy ten lights, that's a lot!" he beamed, smiling brightly at her. 

What was that feeling in her chest? Something twitched at his beautiful smile that showed off his perfect teeth. For a minute, she thought she forgot how to breathe until he grabbed her hand and made her snap out of it. Y/N looked down at their intertwined hands, as his warm palm was all over her hand, that twitch in her chest occurred again. 

Jimin grabbed the small cardboard box that contained the lights that Y/N chose and gave them to the cashier, so they wouldn't have to drag them around while they looked for more. 

"T-these ones aren't bad..." Y/N mumbled while pointing at fetching all-blue lights. This time, their string was white and tiny light-blue lights attached to them gave off a perfect wintery feeling. The blonde boy beside her gave her that mild eye-smile of his before grabbing that box too and placing it near the cash desk. 

"See? If you let loosen up a bit, and look around, you can find stuff that you like too!" his hand was still in hers and it felt empty when he suddenly let it go to grab her phone out of his pocket, "Here, take it back, just don't use it, okay?" she gave him a slow nod and he passed her phone to her, "Promise, okay?" she nodded once again, and Jimin, being finally satisfied, grabbed her hand again and continued his observation of the shop.