III

kayla's pov:
once I took a shower i changed into:

kayla's pov: once I took a shower i changed into:

once I got dressed I brushed my teeth. as I was brushing my teeth I realized my period was almost 3 weeks late and 3 weeks ago was the party. i just ignored it and continued getting ready. I did my makeup and then went downstairs to make myself some breakfast. i was walking down the stairs when I started to feel dizzy. i stopped walking and just stood there. once I didn't feel dizzy I continued walking down the stairs. I got to the kitchen and make myself some eggs. i finished making breakfast and then sat in the living room. I turned on the tv and watched some Netflix as I ate breakfast. throughout the day I kept feeling sick and me missing my period just made me really fucking paranoid. it was only 1 in the afternoon so I decided to go to the store and buy a pregnancy test. i got ready to leave and then got into my car. before I left I texted natalie to ask if she wanted to come with me and she said she did so i went to go pick her up first. I got to natalies and she got into my car.
kayla:heyy
natalie:hey, where are we going?
kayla:i need to go to target for something
natalie:you okay? you look kinda paranoid
i sight before answering her
kayla:i.i think im pregnant
natalie:wait what-
kayla: i know it sounds crazy but I missed my period and i keep feeling sick
natalie: when was your period supposed to come
kayla:like a good three weeks ago
natalie:ohh okay, well know that I'm here for you
she said hugging me.
kayla:thank you nat
natalie:your welcome now let's go
she said. I pulled out of her driveway and drove to target. once we got there I parked the car and we got out. we walked into the store and got a basket. we walked over to the pregnancy test section and I looked through the test trying to find a good one. I picked up two and then put them in the cart. we shopped around before checking out and heading back to the car. we put everything in the car and got in.
kayla:do you want me to drop you off back home are do you wanna come over?
natalie:I'll just go with you
she said and I nodded. once we got home I grabbed my test and ran upstairs to my bathroom. natalie sat on my bed and waited while I went into the bathroom to pee. once I was done I placed the test upside down and waited a couple minutes for the results. a couple minutes went by and I flipped them over and they both came out....

scroll some more

almost there...

they both came out positive. I looked at the test and I felt my heart rate increasing. I sat on the floor and started crying.

natalie:kayla?
I open the door and she looks at the test and immediately pulls me into a hug.

kayla:what am I supposed to do?
I said wiping my eyes and trying to control my breathing.
natalie:everything's going to fine, I'm here for you
kayla:how am I supposed to tell mattia and my mom
natalie:your gonna have to tell them one way or another, there gonna find out eventually
I nodded. Natalie stayed with me for a bit longer before she had to leave.
kayla:bye nat
I said giving her a hug.
natalie:bye kayla
she left and I went back upstairs. I laid on the bed and just stared at the wall. what am I supposed to do. im only 17.. I decided to call over mattia so I could talk to him about it. i was literally so nervous. mattia came over a couple minutes later. I opened the door and let him in.
mattia:hey kayla
kayla:hi mattia,how are you?
mattia:I'm good how are you?
kayla:I'm good
I said faking a smile
kayla: follow me
I said and he nodded and we went up to my room...

a/n: ah shit-