XXVI

kayla's pov:
by the time katarina woke up the crib was done. it was in guest room that was right next to the living room. me and mattia played with katarina. it was getting late and I decided to go home now. we got all of the baby stuff and headed into the car. mattia dropped us off and helped me into the house.

mattia:are you sure you don't want to stay and help?
kayla:baby I got it
mattia:are you sure?
kayla:yesss
mattia:okayyy
he gave katarina and kiss in the forehead and then me.

mattia:byee

kayla:byee

I walked him out and then went inside. I looked at the time and it was almost 8. katarina fell asleep again so I carried her up to her crib. I put her to bed and then went downstairs. I was hungry so I went into the kitchen and made myself some food. I was really craving chicken nuggets and luckily we had some so I made some for myself. once they were done I brang then upstairs and sat on my bed. I ate my food and then went downstairs to wash the dishes. I finished all that and my mom had came home from work.

kayla:hey mom

mom:hey hun, how was katarina

kayla:she was good
mom:is she sleeping?
she asked taking her shoes off.
kayla:yeah I just put her to bed
mom:alright
kayla:I'm going to take a shower could you watch her
mom:yeah go ahead

kayla:okay
I went back upstairs and picked out my clothes. I took them into the bathroom and then got into the shower. I had finished taking a shower and changed. I did my night routine and then went downstairs. my mom made herself some food and was watching tv. I sat down next to her and grabbed a blanket. I was in my phone when I heard katarina crying. I got up and went upstairs. I walked into her nursery and saw her crying. I took her out of the crib and held her in my arms.

kayla:your okay baby
I said rubbing her back. she eventually stopped crying and fell asleep on my shoulder. I put her back in her crib and then went back outside.

mom:is she okay?
she asked as I sat back down.

kayla:yeah she's okay she just woke up
mom:ah okay, I think I'm going to head to sleep
kayla:alright good night
mom:goodnight love

she went into her room and I stayed downstairs. I watched some Netflix before I got tried so I decided to go to bed. I got into bed and fell asleep.

-skip to a couple days later-
everything has been good so far. katarina really doesn't cry much but sometimes when's she's fussy she literally won't stop crying. mattia has came everyday to check up on us and help me out. my mom went to her sisters and mattia was coming over. today we were going to give katarina her first bath. we had to go to target first because we needed some baby soaps and a little bath. a few minutes later the doorbell rang. i had katarina in my arms and I went downstairs. I opened the door and I saw mattia standing their with some Starbucks in his hand.

mattia:hi baby
he said giving me a kiss.
kayla:hey bubs
I moved out of the way and he walked in. we sat down and he handed me my Starbucks.

kayla:thank youuu

mattia:your welcome, we still need to go to target right?
kayla:yeahh
mattia:alright wanna go now?
kayla:yeah let's go
we grabbed katarinas stroller and other stuff we might need and we headed out. I put her into her car seat and mattia put the stroller into the trunk. we got into the car and mattia pulled out of the driveway....

a/n: tysmmm for 1.27k reads and 49 votes <33