XXII

kayla's pov:
they finally told us they were ready for us to walk out. we all stood in a line and started walking out. we took our seats on the field and waited. soon they started the ceremony. the principal did the little speech and then they started announcing names. about 3 minutes passed and they started getting to the m's. everyone had already gone in the group the only ones left were me and mattia.

principal:kayla perez
she said and I got up and walked to the stage while everyone cheered and clapped. I got my diploma and took a picture and then walked back to my seat. I looked over at mattia and we smiled at eachother.

principal:mattia polibio
she said and mattia got up as we all cheered for him. he got his diploma and came back. the ceremony continued on for another hour or so. once they were all finished they congratulated us and we got to throw our hats up. once everything was over they let us go. I went over to me and mattias parents since they were sitting next to eachother. my mom gave me a big hug and congratulated me. mattias parents came over and did the same as my mom went to go congratulate the rest of the group. once all the parents congratulated us and we told them our plan they left. me and group all met up by my car.
kayla:congratulations guys
I said as they all walked over and we all congratulated eachother and gave each other hugs.
kayla:congratulations baby
mattia:congratulations princess
he asks giving me a kiss. we got into the car and took off our caps and gowns. I pulled out of the school and we drove to Chick-fil-A where we were going to have some lunch. once we got to Chick-fil-A I parked the car and we all got out. we walked into the restaurant and went to go order first. once we ordered we found a booth and sat down. as we waited for the food we were all just talking. the food finally arrived and we started eating. as we were eating mattia decided to take one of my chicken nuggets.
kayla:mattiaaaa you have your own nuggets
mattia:but yours taste better
kayla:give it backkk
before I got grab it from him he put it in his mouth.
kayla:you bitch-
I said and we started laughing. we had finished our food and we were getting into the car. I had to drop off natalie and the boys except for mattia. Roshaun and Alejandro were first because they lived right next to eachother. we said bye to them once we got to there houses. next was Alvaro and then natalie and then lastly robert since he lived down the street from my house. once we dropped everyone off we headed back to my house. I parked the car and we walked into the house. my mom had gone shopping so it was just us. we went up to my room and I changed into something comfier.
kayla:do you want to start on the nursery now?
mattia:yeah sure let's do it

we had an extra room that we didn't use so we decided to make it the nursery. I started by vacuuming the carpet to make sure it was all clean and then we started bringing boxes to the room. we didn't have everything yet but we could start putting together some of the furniture. mattia and me started building the changing table. It didn't take much time making that, it was the only thing we had it make. we we're going to buy the crib and stroller later since we still had 4 more months till the baby comes. once we were done we went back into my room. we laid down on the bed and I played a show we were watching. as we watched we cuddled. my mom had came home and brought a pizza for us so we went downstairs to eat. we thanked my mom and then sat in the living room eating our pizza.

a/n:tysmm for 917 reads and 46 votes <333