XX

kayla's pov:
everyone was just having fun when Natalie told me and mattia it was time. we walked to the front and natalie handed me the microphone.

natalie:alrighttt it's time for the big reveal!
she said before handing me to the microphone.

kayla:before I just wanted to thank everyone for taking time out of your day to come and celebrate with us. also thank you for all the gifts, love, and support
I said smiling and then handing the microphone to mattia and he did his little speech, thanking everyone and all that.

natalie handed us the balloons and the needles to pop them. before we popped them I gave mattia and quick kiss.

natalie:okay 3...2.....1!
she said as everyone counted down. me and mattia popped the balloons......I looked up and saw a bunch of pink confetti flowing down on us. omg it's a girl! I looked at mattia and his smile was so big. I smiled even more and mattia engulfed me into a hug. i was so happy. mattia leaned down and gave me a kiss before we pulled away.
mattia:i love you so much
wow that's the first time-
kayla:I love you too
I said smiling and he smiled as well.

my mom and mattias parents came up and gave us both hugs. shortly everyone was congratulating us and giving us hugs. the boys and natalie came up and we had a big ass group hug.

natalie:this baby bouta be so fucking spolied and loved
she said and we all started laughing.

alvaro:and the best uncles and aunt

everyone:yessirrrr
we all said. next we were going to cut the cake. me and mattia held onto the knife and cut the cake. obviously there was like pink sprinkles and icing inside. shortly after we played some games. soon the party ended and we started saying bye to people. once the last guest left, me,mattia,and natalie started cleaning up. I threw away all the garbage and then brang the food back inside. mattia and natalie were taking down all the decorations while I cleaned up the confetti. I brang all the present to my room. once we were done we said bye to natalie and she left. mattia was staying the night. my mom had already went to bed because she had a night shift for work. me and mattia went back into the house quietly and up to my room. I closed me door and sat in the bed next to mattia.
kayla:i can't believe we're having a girl
I said as I laid down.
mattia:me too, but I'm so happy
kayla:sameeee I literally can't wait anymore
I said giggling. I got back y and went to take a shower and mattia went to go take one in the guest bathroom. once I was done showering I changed into my pajamas and did my night routine. I cleaned my room up a bit and I was about to get into bed when mattia came in. his hair still wet- he looked hot 😐.

kayla:hii
mattia:hey baby
kayla:ugh im so glad schools almost over
mattia:forreallll we won't have to go to that hell hole ever
kayla:im literally so excited for graduation
mattia:sameee

oh yeah, we graduate tomorrow. i had already bought my dress and all that. anyways me and
Mattia decided to watch a movie. as we were watching the moving I felt myself slowy drift to sleep.

-IN THE MORNING-
i woke up to mattias alarm going off. I groaned and turned it off.
kayla:come in bubs we gotta get up
I said lightly rubbing his arm. he slowly woke up. the plan was mattia would go back home and then get ready. natalie was coming over once she was done getting ready and then we were all going to this park to take photos and shit and then after the photos we would meet our families at school and all that.
kayla:good morning baby
mattia:good morning
he said smiling. I helped get all of his stuff and he put shoes on. I walked him out and then went back inside....

a/n:tysmm for 700 reads and 44 votes 💕