VI

kayla's pov:
we got to kairi's house and me and Kayla got out of the car. natalie knocked on door and kairi answered it.
kairi:hey babe, hey Kayla
natalie+kayla:hi
he moved out of the way and we walked in. we went up to his room and I saw 4 other guys.
kairi:guys this is Kayla, one of natalies friends
Kayla:hi im Kayla
I said smiling.
kairi:Kayla this is roshaun, that's Robert, and then that's Alvaro, and Alejandro
he said pointing to them. they all said hi and i sat next to Natalie. we were talking when someone knocked on kairi's door. I was closest to the door so I got up to open it. once I opened it I saw mattia...
wtf-.
ava:hey
I said quickly moving out of the way and not looking at him.
mattia:hey guys
he said looking at everyone except for me. I looked at natalie and she mouthed "im sorry", I smiled and nodded. i sat in the corner on my phone while everyone else was talking. i just didn't want it to be awkward between me and mattia.
alejandro:so Kayla tell us about yourself
he said and I looked up from my phone.
kayla:well I've lived in Jersey my whole life, I go to the same school as yall and im pregnant
I said giggling and they all chuckled. we were all making tiktoks when I got really thirsty.
kayla:kairi do you have any water bottles?
kairi:yeah, I'll go get you one
kayla:oh I can get it, is it in the kitchen?
kairi:yeah it is let me know if you don't find them
he said and I nodded. I walked out of the room and went downstairs to the kitchen. i was looking for the water bottles when someone walked into the kitchen. i looked up and saw mattia again. is he following me or sum shit. we both stayed quiet. i was about to walk out of the kitchen when I felt something kick me. i look down at my belly and see it slightly moving. wait did the baby just kick- omg
kayla:omg-
mattia:what happened
he said walking towards me.
kayla:oh nothing the baby kicked for the first time
I said slightly smiling.
mattia:really?!
Kayla:yea- oh there it goes again
mattia:do you mind if I feel it?
kayla:uhm sure go ahead
he put his hand on my belly and the baby kicked again. I looked down and saw mattia smiling.

mattia'a pov:
when i felt that baby kick something just made me feel weird. i wanted to be in its life, feeling that baby kick made me feel so happy. i know I told Kayla that I didn't want to but my choice has completely changed now. I let go and smiled at kayla.
mattia:thanks
kayla:your welcome
she said smiling, she grabbed her water and walked back upstairs. she's so fucking beautiful and i just let her get away. i fucked up. i went back upstairs and told the group I had to leave. I said bye to everyone and left. I got into my car and drove home. i was still smiling, I literally couldn't stop. I got home and walked in.
mom:why are you smily mattia
mattia:because i felt my baby kick
mom:I thought you didn't want to be apart of its life
mattia:I changed my mind, feeling that baby kick made me just feel so happy.
mom:im proud of you tia, I'm glad your realizing
she said smiling and I nodded.
i walked into my bedroom and all I could think of was kayla and the baby. I needed to tell kayla. i looked outside and realized it had started raining. i got onto my Xbox and started playing fifa.

kayla's pov:
it was about 8:30 now and I had it get home. natalie was going to drop me off back home and then come back to kairi's. we got into her car and she drove me back home. once I got home I thanked and hugged Natalie and then got out of the car. i walked into the house and went upstairs. I changed into my pajamas and then ordered myself a pizza because for some reason I was craving it and I was starving....

a/n:tysmmm for 107 reads <333