XII

kayla's pov:
we loaded the grocery's into the trunk and then put the cart away. we got into the car and started it as I waited for mattia to come back.
kayla:do you want me to drop you off now?
I asked as he got into the car.
mattia:yes please 
kayla:kk
i drove back to mattias house and pulled into his driveway.
mattia:I'll see you tonight
kayla:byeee
he got inside of his house and then I pulled out of his driveway and made my way back home. once I got home I brang all the groceries in and put them away. it was 2pm and mattia told me dinner was going to be at 7 so I still had a long time to go. I checked the date and realized my mom was coming home today and I needed to pick her up. her flight landed at 2:30. shoot- i can't believe I forgot. I grabbed my stuff and headed back out. the airport was 30 minutes away. I got into the car and drove to the airport. surprisingly there wasn't any traffic today  so I got there way faster then I expected. I waited in the parking lot and let my mom know I was here. after half an hour I saw her walking towards the car. she got into the car and I gave her a big hug.
kayla:hey mom
mom:hey sweetie
I started the car and we drove home, as we were driving we were catching eachother up on everything. once we got home I helped my mom bring her suitcases up to her room and then I went into my room. as I waited for 6pm I kept myself busy. it was finally 6 so I started getting ready. I took a shower to freshen up and then changed into this:

 I took a shower to freshen up and then changed into this:

i curled my hair and then did my makeup. once I was done getting ready I put on my shoes and sprayed some perfume. it was 6:50 so i decided to leave. I grabbed my purse and keys and told my mom I was going to mattias for dinner. I got into my car and drove to mattias. once I got there I walked to the front door and rang the doorbell. a few seconds later mattia opened it.
mattia:woah- you look beautiful
kayla:thank you
I said smiling.
he looked so hot- he was wearing a black turtle neck and some gray plaid pants with a Gucci belt. (IK YALL KNOW THAT ICONIC OUTFITBSHSBSJS)

mattia:come in
he said moving out of the way. I walked in and he lead me to the dinner table.
kayla:hii
I said giving his mom a hug.
mirna:hey kayla, you look beautiful dear
kayla:thank you so do you
mattias dad came up and I gave him a hug as well. we all got seated and mattias mom brang the food. we grabbed a serving and started eating. as we were eating we were talking. we had all finished eating and I helped mattias mom clean up.
mattia:hey kayla can you help me with some homework when your done
he asked.
kayla:yeah sure
mirna:mhmm homework
she said looking over at mattia and we looked at eachother and started laughing. I finished helping mattias mom and mattia took me downstairs to his bedroom.
kayla:nice room
I said looking at his well decorated room.
mattia:thank you thank you, take a seat
I sat on his bed and be sat next to me.

mattia:so I actually didn't need help with work
kayla:I know
I said laughing a bit.
mattia:okay I wanted to ask you something
he said looking a bit anxious.
kayla:mhmm
mattia:these last few weeks have been amazing with you, and I know when we met we both felt that connection
he said looking at me and I nodded my head agreeing.
mattia:so with that being said I wanted to ask you to be my girlfriend
he said slightly smiling.
kayla:I would love too
I said smiling and I saw his face light up.
mattia:really?!
kayla:yes really
I said giggling and he kissed me...

a/n:tysmmm 258 reads and 33 votes 💓💓