XIV

kayla's pov:
kayla:you know kairi?
mirna:yes
kayla:well mattia was at my house and kairi came out of nowhere and kissed me I obviously didn't kiss back and mattia saw and he stormed out and he drove away, I'm guessing he was coming home but I walked down here and that's when I saw a really fast car come and hit him
I said trying to stop crying.
mirna:omg- did the nurse or emt say anything?
kayla:she said he might have broken his leg but she wasn't 100% sure and he was unconscious
I explained to her and she nodded. we got to the hospital and she stopped the car.
mirna:go inside and see what's happening and I'll go park the car
kayla:okay
I got out of the car and went inside.I walked to the front desk and waited my turn. once it was finally my turn I walked up to desk.

front desk worker:hello sweetie how may I help you?
kayla:hi uh do you know what room mattia polibio is in?
(a/n: idk what tour supposed to say when you want to see someone at the hospital so just go with it 🤝)

front desk worker:alright let me check that out for you, what's the last name again?
kayla:polibio
front desk worker:okay go it he's in room 217 but there not allowing visiting yet, you can wait and a doctor will come and talk to you
kayla:okay thank you
front desk worker:no problem

I walked over to the waiting area and took a seat. shortly after mattias mom came in and I explained what was happening. I texted  ale,Robert,roshaun,Alvaro,and Natalie and they said they were on there way to the hospital. I'm sure they would tell kairi too but i just didn't want to take to him right now. about 30 minutes later I saw all of them walk in and walk over to us. me and mattias mom got up and gave them all hugs.
Alejandro:what happened?
I explained everything that happened and I could tell they were all worried.
natalie:so has a doctor talked to you guys yet?
kayla:no not yet
I said and she nodded. we all sat in the walking room silently. an hour later we saw and doctor walking towards us. mattias mom went to go talk to her while we all sat back. a few minutes later she came back.
mirna:okay so he's doing okay, he's still unconscious. he broke his ankle and just has some bruises. but when the car crashed into him his head hit something and when he wakes up there's a chance he might not remember everything. if that happens we're just going to have to remind him who we are and all that. he can also get visitors now, would you mind if I went first?
everyone:you could go first
mirna:thank you kids
she grabbed her stuff and walked to mattias room. I was realized that he was okay and nothing really bed happened.
natalie:you okay?
she said rubbing my back.
kayla:yeah, thank you for being here with me
I said to all of them.
ale:we got you kayla
he said and everyone nodded agreeing. I needed to talk to Natalie so I brang her outside. we sat on the bench and I took a deep breath.
kayla:I know what your thinking and I'm so so so so sorry nat
I said trying not to cry.
Natalie:it's okay kayla, this is between me and kairi now. I knew you would never do anything like this
she said giving me a hug.
kayla:thank you for being so forgiving, if I were you I would never forgive me.
natalie:don't worry about kay yes I'm upset with kairi but maybe it just wasn't meant to be
she said starting to cry a bit and I gave her a hug.
we stayed outside for a bit longer just talking, before we went back inside. as we went inside ale,Robert,roshuan,and Alvaro were going to go see him.
Alvaro:hey you can go see him first if you would like?
kayla:no it's okay you guys can go I'll go next
I said and they nodded. Natalie joined them so it was just me and mattias mom.

a/n:tyyy for 336 reads and 37 votes <33