XXV

kayla's pov:

two days later-
we've been staying at the hospital for the past two days. doctors came in once in a while just to make sure we were okay and all that. the doctor told us that we were able to leave today so we were just packing up and all that. I took a quick shower while mattia watched katarina. once I was done showering I changed into:

i brushed my teeth and all that and then put my hair up into a ponytail

i brushed my teeth and all that and then put my hair up into a ponytail. once I was done getting ready I got katarina into her outift:

 once I was done getting ready I got katarina into her outift:

then mattia went and got ready. once we were all ready the nurse came and helped us leave. I put katarina into her car seat and sat in the back next to her. mattia got into the drivers seat. he pulled out of the driveway and then we headed to mattias. the plan was everyone would meet at mattias and we would just hang out and everyone could to spend some time with katarina. we pulled up to mattias and he parked the car. we got out of the car and mattia grabbed katarina. I walked ahead and rang the doorbell as mattia walked behind me. mattias mom answered the door.

mirna:hey guys come in!
she said moving out of the way. we walked in and walked to the living room. right when we walked into the living room we saw everyone sitting there.

kayla:heyy
everyone:heyy

we sat down and started talking with everyone. katarina was awake so we took her out of the car seat. I held her in my arms and she started smiling.

kayla:hi baby
I said as she grabbed my finger with her little hand.

mattia:awww
I giggled. kairi wanted to hold her so I walked over to him and handed him katarina. everyone took some turns holding and playing with her. once she got to Robert she started crying. I quickly walked over to her and she immediately stopped crying.

Robert:I-
I started laughing. I walked away and she started crying again.

Robert:is she scared of me or something

alvaro:yeah because your fucking nose
(no offense to Robert lmfaoo 😁☝🏽)
he said and we all started laughing. mattias parents had left to go somewhere.

kayla:nah nah I think she's just overwhelmed because there's a lot of people and shit
I explained and he nodded understanding. I sat back down and she didn't cry after that. mattia was holding her and she kept crying. I checked the time and it was time to feed her. I grabbed a bottle and made her some milk with the formula. once it was ready I sat down and mattia fed her. she had finished her milk and she had fallen asleep. we were all being quiet. everyone had to leave so we said bye to them and they all left. we hadn't gotten a crib for mattias house yet so I decided to go out and buy a little one. I told mattia I would be back and I handed him all the baby stuff. I got into the car and went to target. once I got to target I grabbed a cart and went to the baby section. I picked up a crib and then went to the baby clothes section. they were all super cute and I was tempted to buy a lot but I tried to only get the ones that were really cute. I checked out and then headed back to the car. I put everything in the trunk and got into the car. I drove back to mattias. once I got there I parked in the driveway and brang everything inside. she was still sleeping so I held her while mattia built the crib....

a/n:TYSMM for 1.17k reads and 49 votes :)

you guys have probably seen the whole mattia and jade situation. i really don't know what to believe or say. but im going to just wait till mattia says something, and then I'll make my decision or whatever.

I hope y'all a good rest of your day or evening bye <33333