XXI

kayla's pov:
I took a quick shower and then got changed into my dress:

kayla's pov:I took a quick shower and then got changed into my dress:

I did my skin care routine and dried and brushed out my hair. once I was done I went downstairs to eat some breakfast first because I was starving. I made myself some cereal and then went back upstairs. my mom was still at work but she was coming home soon. I ate my breakfast and the started on my makeup. I did my usual makeup look and then decided to curl my hair. once I was done curling my hair I sprayed some hair spray on it so it would stay. i put on some cute sandals.I was done getting ready and my mom had came home by now. I grabbed my cap and gown and took it downstairs. as I was walking back upstairs the door bell rang. I went back down and opened the door.

natalie:heyy
kayla:heyy come in
I said moving out of the way. she walked in and we went up to my room.

natalie:the boys are almost ready
kayla:alright we still got time
natalie:yeah
kayla:yesterday was so funnn
natalie:yess when I found out it was a girl I literally fucking cried
kayla:deadass?
I said laughing.
natalie:yes I was literally so happyyy
kayla:me too
natalie:do you have any names in mind?
kayla:nat we just found the gender yesterday
natalie:I know but like
kayla:we ain't going tit all about my whole list that on my phone
I said and we started laughing. a few minutes later we decided to leave and go to the park. we put our caps and gowns on and I went I go tell my mom we were leaving. I went into her room and saw her doing her makeup.
kayla:we're leaving now mom
mom:okay I'll see you at the school right?
kayla:yes
mom:okay have fun
kayla:byeee
mom:bye love

me and natalie were going to take my car cause after the ceremony the group and I were going out for lunch and my car fitted all of us. we got into my car and I started the car. I let natalie play music and then I pulled out of the driveway. we had to go pick up the boys first and they were all at mattias so I drove to mattias. once we got to mattias we texted the guys we were outside and shortly after they all walked out. I unlocked to door and they all got in.

kayla:heyy guys
I said turning around.

everyone:heyy
they all said. i pulled out of mattias driveway and we drove to the park. once we got there I parked the car and we all got out. we had hired a professional photographer to take our photos because we wanted them to turn out nice. the park was actually really nice, there was a bunch flowers and a little water fall. we said hi to the photographer and we started with the photos. first it was me and Natalie together and then all the boys together. next we took a picture with the whole group. after we all just took multiple pictures together and separately. we were finally done with the photos and we still had one hour before we had to leave to park. the photographer left so it was just us. we were all walking around messing around. I was taking some photos for insta when mattia decided to photo bomb them.

kayla:hi baby
I said giving him a kiss.
mattia:hi love
I smiled. we took some more photos and then it was time to leave. we all got back into the car and I drove us to the school. about 10 minutes later we made it to the school. we were told to the go to the cafeteria and we would walk out and all that. we had to line up alphabetical order and me and mattia were right next to me with Natalie right behind us. we all waited for when they told us to walk out....

a/n:TYSMM for 774 reads and 45 votes :))