VII

kayla's pov:
i was scrolling through my phone when there was a knock on door. i was guessing it was my pizza so I grabbed my money and went downstairs. I opened the door and there stood a soaking wet mattia from the rain. his hair looked so good-
kayla:what the fuck- mattia come inside
I move out of the way and he walks in. i closed the door and was about to turn around when mattia grabbed my face and kissed me. i was shook- we pulled away and I looked at him.
kayla:um-
mattia:im sorry
kayla:for what?
mattia:for even leaving you in the first place
he said and I slightly smiled. I grabbed a towel and handed it to mattia. he dried off a bit and I took him to the living room. he sat across of me and I just looked at him.
kayla:look mattia, when you said you didn't want to be apart of this babies life it really fucking hurt me. i got through it though and I didn't care as much. it was your decision and I respected it, yes I was upset about your choice but I couldn't do anything about it.
I said looking down.
mattia:i understand that, I'm so sorry I put your through that, alone. I should have been there for you instead of just leaving. i just didn't know what to do. i was lost after you told me. i didn't even get out of bed for more then a week.
he said slightly laughing and I chuckled.
mattia:the bottom of the point is that I changed for the better and I changed my choice. when I felt that baby kick my heart was just so full of love. i want to be with you, and the baby. our baby
he said looking up at me at the last part and smiling.
kayla:thank you mattia, but i can't just let you in like that, you need to show me that you want to be here
mattia:kayla i will do anything to be with you
I smiled. mattia walked over to me and kissed me again. i kissed back and he smiled into the kiss.
mattia:kayla would like to go out with me tomorrow?
he asked after we pulled away.
kayla:sure I would love to
he smiled and gave me a hug.
mattia:thank you for giving me another shot
kayla:your welcome, now don't disappoint
I said hitting his arm playfully. he chuckled and nodded.
kayla:hey I ordered a pizza, you could stay and eat some with me
I said.
mattia:alright
I was about to go get a blanket when the doorbell rang. I grabbed my money again and walked to the door. I opened the door and saw the pizza guy with the pizza.
pizza guy:pizza for kayla?
kayla:yes, thank you
I said and handed him the money. he handed me my food and left. I brang the food into the living room and mattia put his phone away.
kayla:wanna watch a movie?
I said sitting on the couch with a slice of pizza.
mattia:sure
kayla:you can pick
I said handing him the remote. we scrolled through the list till mattia decided to pick a scary movie.
kayla:oh hellll nooo I hate scary movies
I said which made mattia start laughing.
kayla:it's not funny
I said starting to laugh.
mattia:says the one laughing
kayla:oh my god I'm literally gonna shit my pants
I said laughing my ass off. at this point me and mattia were just laughing our asses off.
mattia:I'm here to protect you, come on
he pulled me closer to him and I put the blanket over us. mattia turned the lights off and started the movie. everytime there was a jump scare I got scared I covered my eyes and mattia pulled me closer and comforted me. the movie had ended and I guess I had fallen asleep because I woke up in mattias arm. he was carrying me upstairs. i pretended to be asleep still and he laid be down onto my bed. I felt him pull the cover over me and kissed my forehead. I smiled and I heard him shut my door and then I heard the front door close. i fell back asleep....

a/n: tyyy for 138 reads and 112 votes 💕💕