XVI

kayla's pov:
I found Roberts car and got in. I started the car and drove home. Once I got home I parked in the driveway and walked inside. I went up to my room and decided to take a shower first. i picked out my clothes and laid them on my bed. I put my phone on charge and unmuted it so if someone called I could hear it. i grabbed my clothes and then went into the bathroom. I took a shower and once I was done I got changed into:

I brushed and dried my hair and then did my skin care routine

I brushed and dried my hair and then did my skin care routine. I went back downstairs and made myself some soup. once it was done heating up and all that I put it in a bowl and took it upstairs. I sat on my bed and ate it while scrolling through my phone catching up with everything happening. once I was done eating I washed the dishes and then cleaned the house up a bit before leaving. I grabbed my shoes and purse and phone and left. I got back into roberts car and drove back to the hospital. once I got there I parked the car and went back inside. I went into mattias room and everyone was still there.
kayla:hey guys
everyone:hey
I gave Robert his keys back and sat down. we were all talking until the group had to leave. I said bye to all of them and they left. i was sitting next to mattia and I held onto his hand. I was softly rubbing it when I felt mattia squeezing my hand.
kayla:mattia?!
mattia:hm
I heard him quietly say.
kayla:omg
I got up and went to go get a nurse or doctor. I saw nurse susan and I walked up to her.
kayla:I think mattia woke up
nurse Susan:great! let me go get a doctor just go and wait in the room
she said and I nodded. I walked back into the room. mattia was trying to sit up.
mattia:kayla
kayla:hey hey you need to lay down
I said helping him lay back down.
mattia:why am I here
before I could say anything the doctor came in.
doctor:hey your up
he said chuckling.
doctor:your tests and all came back just fine so your allowed to go back home, your going just need to help him and change his bandage. since his ankle is broken he's going to get crutches and it just make sure he doesn't fall or anything like that. other then that if you have any questions go ahead and call us.

he said handing me of bandages and other stuff he needed.
Kayla:okay thank you so much
doctor:no problem, have a good rest of your day
kayla:you too
I said before he left.
mattia:why am I here kayla?
kayla:well you were are my house, and kairi had came over and he kissed me. I obviously didn't kiss back but you saw and left. I went after you and you were just down the street when I saw a car hit you.
mattia:what the fuck
kayla:and then I called 911 and they had to bring you here
I said trying not to cry as I remembered what i witnessed.
mattia:come here
I walked over to him and he pulled me onto the bed. I cuddled next to him.
mattia:why did kairi kiss you
kayla:I don't even know tia
mattia let out a big sigh.
kayla:are you mad?
mattia:no I'm just upset with kairi why the hell would he do that
kayla:I know
mattia:we'll talk about it later I just want to leave.
kayla:okay let me help you
I grabbed his crutches and handed them to him and helped him stand up. his parents had brought clothes for when he woke up so I helped him change out of the hospital gown. I called everyone to let them know mattia had woken up and I called mattias parents so they could come pick us up. we walked out of the hospital and sat on a bench infront of the hospital...

a/n:tyyy for 457 reads and 41 votes 💗💗