XXIII

kayla's pov:

-time skip- 4 months later-
everyone's good. me and mattia are having the best time. we all started college and we had the option to actually go and stay at the college or do it from home and we all choose to do it from home. im now 9 months pregnant now and my due date was two days ago. I've been doing things to help me get into labor.we have finished the nursery and mattia and me have bought so much clothes for her. we also came up with the perfect name. the boys have grown a lot more on tiktok and occasionally post on their accounts. kairi and natalie ended up getting back together and Alejandro is dating vic. (yes ik lmaooo let's not talk about it 😜🤚🏽). vic is really nice and she has became part of our group. vics friend Taylor has also became part of our group. she's also extremely nice. me and Natalie were glad that there was more girls so we could relate and shit. anyways today mattia was coming over to stay the night so I was just cleaning up my room and making it all organized. as I was cleaning up I felt a sharp pain in my lower stomach.

kayla:ow-
I sat down on my bed. a few minutes later another one happened. at this point I was a little paranoid. as I got up the doorbell rang. I went downstairs and went to open the door. I opened the door and say mattia.
kayla:hey ba- owww
I said grabbing my belly.
mattia:what's wrong?!
kayla:i think I'm having contractions
mattia:oh my-
kayla:I think it's time
mattia:okay let me get our bags and the baby bag
he said running upstairs. my mom was at work so I texted her letting her know what was happening. mattia came down and helped me put my shoes on. once we got my shoes on I grabbed one stuff and we headed out. we decided to take my car since I had the baby car seat in there. we got into the car and mattia pulled out of the driveway. I texted mattias parents to tell them what was going on and then texted the group. as we were on our way I kept having contractions. we made it to the hospital and mattia parked the car. we got out and walked into the hospital. mattia checked me in and they led us to the room. I changed into the hospital gown and got onto the bed. a nurse came in every once in a while to check up on the baby and me.

nurse:the babies head is slowy turning, which means this might take a while. if your contractions get really painful we will give you some medicine. let us know if you need help or anything

kayla:okay thank you so much
nurse:no problem
she said before leaving. visitors weren't allowed to come so nobody had arrived at the hospital. a few hours passed and the babies head still hadn't turned fully. I was only 3 centimeters dilated so we had a long time to go.

nurse:okay I'm going to have you bounce on this ball, it will help the babies head turn.
she said bringing a ball in as she walked in. she helped me out of the bed and then i sat on the ball.

nurse:just watch her and make sure she doesn't fall or anything i will come back in like an hour or so and we'll see
she said talking to mattia and he nodded.
kayla:alright thanks
nurse:your welcome

I started bouncing on the ball while me and mattia just started talking. mattia stood beside me to make sure I didn't fall or anything. an hour passed and the nurse came back...

a/n:sorry for the short chapter today :/ but tysmmm for 972 reads and 47 votes 💗💗