The First Night On Raw

4:30 am. Monday Morning after Survivor Series

3rd Person POV

Jason just woke up and is ready for his first night on RAW. The only problem: the two people he is riding with are still asleep and will most likely stay that way for awhile. So, to keep himself busy, Jason watches some of his dad's matches on the WWE Network. The first match he chose to watch was his dad's first world title win. Half way through the match, he gets a text from someone he considers to be his brother: William "Wade" Jacobs, the son of Kane. William and Jason used to wrestle all around the world, including the UK and Japan.

Wade: Nice work last night. They're putting you in a feud with the Fiend?

Jason: They don't have everything set yet. From what they told Bray and I last night, I'm supposed to make it clear to the WWE Universe and the others in the locker room that the Fiend isn't a rogue face of fear. Do they have any plans for you yet?

Wade: Uncle Vince said that they have an idea for a gimmick I could do once my pec heals.

Jason: It isn't Isaac Yankem, DDS Jr. is it?

Wade: Lol. I sure hope not. Bruce Prichard came up with it. He said he'll talk to you about it tonight when you get to the arena.

Jason: Alright. How's the injured life treating you?

Wade: It honestly sucks. The doc said that he's gonna test me today and see if I'm medically cleared to wrestle. I'm hoping for the all clear.

Jason: I am too. I can't have my tag partner staying injured on me and leaving me on the main roster all alone.

Wade: I'm sure you'll be fine. You're 6'11" and I've seen you toss Braun across the ring, keep up with Aleister Black in a kickboxing match, and out punch Corbin.

Jason: All good points. Rn I'm just waiting for the other two to get up.

Wade: You're gonna be waiting for awhile. What're you doing up this early anyway?

Jason: I always wake up earlier than everyone.

Wade: You're watching your dad's matches, aren't you?

Jason: Yep. I am trying to combine all of the versions of him into one dark entity under my name.

Wade: Good luck with that. I'm flying back to the states tomorrow, so I'll do my best to meet up with you.

Jason: Sounds good brother. Get some rest. You'll need all your strength for that test.

Wade: I'll talk to you later.

Jason: See ya man.

Now that the conversation is over, Jason watches another match of his father's from WrestleMania 14: Undertaker vs. Kane. While watching, Jason is taking mental notes for what he could do for his character. He also starts working out while watching the match, doing push-ups, Russian twists, and mountain climbers. After the WrestleMania 14 match, he watches several matches from his dad's Deadman Inc. days. The last match he watches is the ladder match for the Undisputed Championship. Right as Taker raises Jeff Hardy's hand, there's a knock at his door.

Jason: Come in.

Bray: Hey, we gotta get going soon. Already ready huh? Well let's go. Lexi went with Nikki to get coffee earlier so it'll just be us.

Jason, grabbing his bag: Alright. Let's get going.

Timeskip to the arena

Bruce Prichard approaches Jason as soon as he finds him to discuss storylines and Wade. Bruce and Jason shake hands before talking.