Post-RAW Ride With Lexi and Braun

On the road, not too long after the last chapter

3rd Person POV

Lexi: So, how long have you known Jace?

Braun: You're callin' him Jace now?

Lexi: Yeah. So? He calls me Lexi.

Braun: Everyone calls you Lexi.

Lexi:...Fair point. Yes, I'm calling him Jace. Now answer the question.

Braun: I've known Jason for...

Jason: Seven years. I've known him and Bray for seven years.

Lexi: What about your "cousins" Roman and the Usos?

Jason: Well my dad used to ride with one of their uncles, Rodney. His ring name was Yokozuna. Rodney used to invite us over to family gatherings and I'd hang out with them since they were the only other kids around. So I'd have to say I've known them for a little over twenty years.

Lexi: Wow. I wasn't expecting that.

Braun: He's known Charlotte the longest. She was backstage at one of his dad's first matches and they just kinda became friends.

Lexi: Really?...Did you two ever try the dating thing?

Jason: Me and Ash? Nah. Why do you ask?

As Jason talks, he leans his head back and his eyes shut.

Lexi: No reason. Just curious.

Braun: Yeah. Right. Let's stop by this Wendy's up here.

Timeskip past Braun ordering food

Lexi: Oh, I'm getting called. It's Gionna.

Braun, mumbling quietly: Oh brother.

Gionna: Hey Lex!

Lexi: Hey Gi!

Gionna: Great job on RAW tonight. You did amazing against Keith Lee, Braun.

Braun: Thanks Gionna.

Gionna: Who's the guy in the back wearing the hood?

Lexi: That's Jace.

Gionna: Jace?

Lexi: Jason. The new Undertaker.

Gionna: No. Way. You're Jason the Undertaker!?

Jason, raising his right hand and waving slowly at Gionna: The one and only.

Gionna: I can't wait to meet you in person. I have to warn you though, I'm a hugger.

Jason: I'd love to meet the infamous Liv Morgan. And thanks for the warning. I'll be sure to always brace myself for a surprise hug.

Lexi and Braun laugh, not expecting Jason's answer.

Gionna: What town are you guys in?

Lexi: We just left Atlanta and we are heading to Charlotte, NC.

Gionna: Huh. I thought RAW was supposed to go to Knoxville.

Lexi: They said that we are having the next PPV in Knoxville. They were pretty vague on the reason behind it though.

Jason realizes why they are going to Knoxville for the next PPV and smiles knowingly before pulling out his phone to text someone.

Jason: Looks like I'll see you at the next PPV.

Mystery Person: Yep. It has to be a shocking debut so don't tell anyone.

Jason: You got it.

After finishing his conversation with the mystery person, Jason looks through his messages to find one from his parents and one from someone he hasn't talked to in awhile.