A/N: Comments, Love Interest Decided, & Show Management

Hello readers. I have noticed the number of people who are reading this story but no one has commented anything. I am once again asking for y'all to please comment on whether you like the story and if there is anything I can do to make it more enjoyable to read. Honestly it'd be a big help. Now, to get to the woman I have decided to be the love interest. This woman is.........................

The War Goddess, Ember Moon!!! Now I don't really watch NXT so I'm bringing Ember Moon to RAW

The War Goddess, Ember Moon!!! Now I don't really watch NXT so I'm bringing Ember Moon to RAW. Also, I know that Ember is married IRL but hey, this is my story and I can choose which aspects from real life fit into the story.

Speaking of choosing aspects, the General Managers and WWE management in the story are also different.

RAW GM: Kurt Angle

SmackDown GM: Shane O'Mac

NXT is completely ran by Triple H so any scenes referring to NXT's management will be referring to him, Stephanie, and on occasion Shawn Michaels.

WWE is still ran by Vince, but the superstars decide how their storylines go. The main storyline supervisor/creative person is Bruce Prichard.

That's all I have to say for now. I should have an actual chapter released later today/tonight. I'll talk to y'all next time.