Two RAWs, One Chapter

One week since last chapter.

3rd Person POV

Cole: Welcome back to Monday Night RAW ladies and gentlemen.

Voice of the Undertaker: Rest In Peace.

As the voice sounds throughout the arena, Jason's theme plays (minus Taker's laugh, the Latin words, and Jason's added "Rest In Peace"), the lights go out, a blue hue enters the arena, and a thick fog renders the ground invisible. Druids march in front of Jason, pushing the wooden casket from last week in front of them.

Cole: Those druids have the casket from last week. We can only assume that Alexa Bliss is still trapped inside.

The druids manage to hoist the casket into the ring and they slowly move it to middle of the ring as Jason continues his traditional entrance. After climbing into the ring, he walks over to the edge of the ring to get a mic. With mic in hand, Jason walks to the side of the casket before speaking.

Jason: Months ago, the goddess of WWE got involved in something her mortal mind couldn't comprehend. What started as a captivation, became an unhealthy obsession. Last week, Alexa tried to save the Fiend's soul from its utter demise. Her attempt to be a hero resulted in the Fiend knocking her into a casket, thus trapping her soul in the fires of hell.

Sing-Song Voice: We're really glad that you're our friend, and this is a friendship that'll never ever end.

Bray: Hello boys and girls. Hello Deadman.

As he says "Hello Deadman", his voice deepens and split images of the Fiend show up on the titantron.

Bray: You see boys and girls, it's not nice to take things that don't belong to you. (Bray's voice deepens once again) Deadman, you took something that doesn't belong to you. He wants her back. He demands that you return her to him. I suggest you either give her back to him, or you let. Him. In.

The lights cut out slowly before turning red. The Fiend is standing behind Jason. Rather than having the element of surprise like he had hoped to have, the Fiend is met with Jason turning around and staring him down. Not wasting any time the two rush each other and begin to brawl, raining fists down on one another. After eye raking the reaper, the Fiend sets him up for Sister Abigail. Before he can hit it, the lights go out. When they come back on, an unconscious Alexa Bliss is where the reaper once was. The Fiend slowly sets her down and confusion overcomes him. Bray looks over at the casket and runs to it before tearing the lid off of it. That's when a hand reaches up and grabs his throat. Jason climbs out of the casket, his hand still wrapped around the Fiend's throat. Then the reaper reborn pulls Bray down into the set up position of the last ride. After lifting Bray up into the powerbomb position and hoisting him in the air, Jason fully extends his arms as much as possible and drives the Fiend straight down into the mat. Without wasting any time, Jason grabs the Fiend's legs and locks in the sharpshooter.

Cole: Sharpshooter! The sharpshooter is locked in!

The Fiend regains consciousness and starts to cry out in agony. In between his screams are little pieces of laughter. Pushing up onto his hands, Bray scrambles to the ropes. After grabbing onto the ropes, Bray forces Jason to release the sharpshooter by extending his legs. This causes Jason to stumble towards the casket, but he quickly regains his composure, turning around just in time to counter the Fiend's running offense attempt by lifting him into position for the tombstone. Jason, rather than do the standard tombstone, does the old school version of it, keeping both of Bray's legs over one shoulder. Going down to his knees, Jason drives the Fiend's masked skull into the mat before crossing the unconscious masked terror's arms across his chest to form an 'X'. Heading over to Bliss, Jason drags her next to the Fiend and crosses her arms in a similar manner. Just before his music hits, Jason picks up his mic from before and delivers a final message to the two.