Ember & Jason at the PC

Wednesday night, at the PC

3rd Person POV

Adrienne and Jason are now inside the PC, which Jason expected to be mainly empty. He was half correct in his assessment. Some of his friends from SmackDown and from other places are there. Two people he didn't expect to see are the Queen of Queens, Jade McMahon-Helmsley, and the Son of the Demon, Wade.

Jason: What are they doing here?

Adrienne: Do you know those two?

Jason: They're practically my siblings. I'll introduce you to them. Follow me.

The two make their way to the ring where Jade and Wade are standing in.

Jason: What are you two doing here?

Wade: Hey Jason. Jade and I were told by Uncle Shawn to come here. He said to expect a couple of visitors.

Jason: That explains why Hunter didn't really care that we came here.

Jade: Who's your friend, Jace?

Jason: She is Ember Moon.

Adrienne just does a little wave with a nervous smile.

Wade gets out of the ring and walks towards the two before leaning forward a little and whispering.

Wade: If I were just meeting Jade for the first time, I'd be nervous too. She's kinda mean.

Jason just laughs while Adrienne isn't sure how to respond to the information the 7' monster from hell just told her.

Jason: He's kidding. Out of the three of us, I'm the meanest.

Adrienne starts laughing before she sees Jade and the demon's heir nodding their heads, their faces as serious as can be. She looks back at Jason, who has a small smile on his face.

Jason: I'm not sure why you're so shocked.

Adrienne: Well, I just met you tonight and you seem nice so far. But I also remember seeing you here when you tossed Braun around like he was a cruiserweight. I didn't know what to think.

Wade: You have no reason to be scared of him. Jason was raised to respect women and to never lay his hands on them with any malicious intent. He isn't mean to women unless they really piss him off. Even still, he'd never lay his hands on them.

Jason just nods, confirming what the demon's son says is true. Adrienne takes in the information she just gathered about her potential partner, unsure of what to do or say next.

Jade: While you two are here, you wanna do a mixed tag match?

Jason: Do you know what you're doing?

Jade: Yeah. Uncle Shawn had Wade come down here to do some tag stuff with me.

Wade: It's true. She's pretty good.

Jason: But is she good enough to face a former NXT Women's champion?

And with that, the four get in the ring, ready to square off against one another.

Jade: So, who's gonna start?

Wade: You know the rules. Ladies first.

Jade: Why are those the rules?

Wade: I don't know. Ask Jason.

Jason: Ladies go first. It's called being polite. But if you girls would like, Wade and I will start.

Wade: I've been looking for a chance to kick the badass's ass.

Jason: Bring it, lil' cousin.

HBK, from the corner: Ding ding ding!