TLC

Sunday

3rd Person POV

Jason wakes up to find that while he and Adrienne were sleeping, she snuggled up closer to him, her arm still on his chest. Jason also realizes that he put his arm around her in his sleep. Moving slowly in an attempt to not wake up Adrienne, Jason grabs his phone and watches a few matches of Bray's, thinking of things they could try later tonight. He also watches WrestleMania XIX, where his dad faced Big Show and A Train, and the original TLC matches. While he was watching, he feels Adrienne shift and groan a little.

Adrienne: Morning Jace.

Jason: Morning.

Adrienne soon realizes how close she is to Jason, her arm across his chest, and his arm around her. She starts getting really embarrassed, which is short lived as she feels more comfortable than embarrassed.

Jason: We have to get ready soon. We have TLC tonight.

Adrienne: *sigh* Yeah.

Jason: It's gonna be alright. Let's just get there and figure everything out from there.

Timeskip

Cole: Welcome to TLC ladies and gentlemen. As usual, I am joined by Corey Graves.

Graves: Always a pleasure, Cole.

Cole: Tonight, we are starting off with the Women's Tag Team Championship match.

Meanwhile, backstage

Adrienne and Jason watch the match in the gorilla position, Jason dressed in his jacket, holding his hat in his hands.

Jason: You ready?

Adrienne: I've got this.

Jason, holding out a fist towards her: Yeah you do.

Adrienne fist bumps him before hugging him.

Adrienne: Thanks for doing this for me.

Jason, returning the hug with one arm (the one the hat isn't being held in): No problem. Now, let's go kick some ass.

Back in the arena

Nia Jax is laid out on the outside after being hit with a Woman's Right. Shayna and Royce are legal in the match, Shayna is dominating. That is until the lights go out and a gong sounds throughout the arena. Jason walks out onto the stage and stands there as the lights come back on. Shayna is yelling at the ref, asking him to do something about Jason. Deciding to get back to her match, Shayna turns back around and approaches the downed Peyton. All of her plans are stopped when Ember leaps off the top rope and connects with the Eclipse. Ember drags Royce's unconscious body over to Shayna and lays her arm across the champion. Ember rolls out of the ring as the ref sees the pin and counts to three.

Ring Announcer: Here are your winners and neeeeeewwww WWE Women's Tag Team Champions: Lacey Evans and Peyton Royce!!!!!

Ember walks her way up the ramp backwards until she is standing next to Jason. The two walk backstage as the team of Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler implodes.

Adrienne: That was fun. Now we have to wait for your match. Did you ever pick the entrance theme song you're gonna use?

Jason: Yep. I decided this morning while you were sleeping.

Adrienne: That reminds me. I meant to ask you something.

Jason: What did you want to ask me?

Adrienne: When did I put my arm across your chest?