The Game's Secret Weapon

Monday Night Raw

3rd Person POV

Adrienne and Jason get ready for the show tonight in their locker room. Adrienne is doing a few stretches while Jason does his traditional shadow boxing routine.

Adrienne: Hey Jay.

Jason: Yeah?

Adrienne: What are you planning on doing tonight?

Jason: I'm going to play mind games with the Game.

Adrienne: How do you plan on doing that?

Jason: I'll figure it out. Maybe I'll attack him, maybe I'll attack Aunt Steph. Hell, I might just attack Uncle Vince.

Adrienne: Don't do anything too extreme. Your ribs aren't fully healed yet.

Jason: It's always nice to be reminded that you're concerned about me.

Adrienne: I wouldn't have to be concerned if you didn't do stupid stuff.

Jason: Where's the fun in that?

Adrienne: You're lucky you're cute.

Jason: I'm cute now?

Adrienne: You always have been.

Jason: You just want me to kiss you again, don't you?

Adrienne, smirking: Maybe.

Jason walks over to her, leans down and locks lips with her. Adrienne lifts her arms up and wraps them around his neck and Jason puts his hands on her hips as they continue to kiss. After the main kiss ends, the two share a few more small kisses before pulling away from each other.

Jason: Happy?

Adrienne: I am now.

Jason: Glad I could help. Now, what are you doing tonight?

Adrienne: I was told to just hang around the gorilla in case anyone needed me.

Jason: Sounds like a potentially interesting night. I'll see you when I get back?

Adrienne: You bet.

Jason: Alright. (He grabs his hat, slides on the jacket, and walks towards the door) I'll see ya later, darlin'.

Adrienne and Jason share one last quick kiss before Jason leaves the locker room and goes to the gorilla.

Timeskip

Jason is now standing in the ring, dressed in his entrance and ring attire, the WWE Championship strapped around his waist, the straps hidden beneath his jacket.

Jason: Last week, the Game pushed the War Goddess to open the urn. I don't think you've realized what you've done, Helmsley. You should have heeded Bray Wyatt's warning.

Triple H's theme hits and the Game walks out onto the stage before making his way into the ring.

Hunter: I realize exactly what I've done. I've made you complete. I turned Jason into who he is supposed to be. I fulfilled your destiny. I did what was best for business.

Jason: You awakened what deserved to rest. You interrupted the Reaper's rest. Now, you and your family must suffer. You must lie in place of the awakened.

Hunter: I've fought your father before, Deadman. Last time we battled, I emerged victorious. Your father's powers didn't scare me, and neither will yours.

Jason: Why do you suppress your fear? I know you're afraid. The stench of fear followed you when you came down to this ring.

Hunter: It's not fear I'm suppressing. It's the surprise the Authority has in store for you, 'Taker. Maybe you recognize him. He was there last week and at TLC. I would like to present your cousin, the Champion of Hellfire and Brimstone, Wade.