The Date

Saturday

3rd Person POV

Adrienne wakes up and sees that there is no Jason at all. That is until she hears the water for the shower turn off and, just like the past several nights, Jason walks out of the bathroom with no shirt on. Instead of making it known that she woke up, Adrienne continues to lay there and get a real good luck at Jason. She eyes every muscle he has on display and she's not hating what she's seeing to say the least. She unknowingly starts to bite her lower lip as she stares at America's resident badass.

Jason: Like what ya see?

Adrienne is snapped out of her thoughts almost immediately.

Adrienne: You knew I was awake?

Jason, nodding his head: Yeah, I knew you were awake. I could feel that you were watching me. It also would've helped you if you whispered to yourself quieter.

Adrienne: I was whispering to myself?

Jason: You must have been thinking out loud. Do you remember what today is?

Adrienne: We've been here for a few days soooooo Saturday?

Jason: Yep. You better get dressed.

Adrienne's eyes go wide as she remembers that they are going out today. The two get ready and soon leave the hotel, trying to find where they should go for their date.

Jason: Anywhere you'd like to go?

Adrienne: It doesn't really matter what we do today.

Jason: I have an idea.

Adrienne: Oh yeah? What's your idea?

Jason: We stop and get something to eat, then go into town to continue the date.

Adrienne: Sounds good to me.

The two stop at a local restaurant and spend their time signing a few autographs and taking pictures with a few fans before sitting down, ordering, and talking to one another.

Adrienne: Have you ever dated anyone?

Jason: No.

Adrienne: I'm your first date ever?

Jason just nods his head.

Adrienne: You're making this up, aren't you?

Jason: Nope. I don't think when Aunt Trish, Aunt Torrie, Aunt Stacy, and Aunt Lita said they were 11-12 year old me's girlfriends count.

Adrienne: I'm sorry, who are your aunts?

Jason: Trish, Lita, Torrie, and Stacy. Why?

Adrienne: Ohhhhh. I'm sorry. I forgot that Lexi told me you have a lot of "aunts" and "uncles".

Jason: I do. Most of them aren't related by blood. Do you have any aunts and uncles?

Adrienne: Not nearly as many as you do.

Jason: I'm pretty sure only Samoans have more uncles and aunts than I do.

Adrienne: Do you have any "cousins"?

Jason: Have you heard of Roman Reigns and the Usos?

Adrienne: You're joking.

Jason: Ask then tomorrow. They'll tell you.

Adrienne: You know Shayna Baszler right?

Jason: Not personally.

Adrienne: Ha ha. She's the person who took the NXT Women's Championship from me.