Ride Along & The Hotel Room

Monday Night After RAW

3rd Person POV

Adrienne waits for the Resurrected Badass next to his car. Once she sees him, she is shocked to say the least.

Adrienne: Jason, what are you doing!?

Jason, carrying both Adrienne's and his own bags: Square dancing! What's it look like I'm doing!? Can you get the trunk for me?

Adrienne laughs at Jason's comment before opening the trunk.

Jason: Go ahead and get in.

Adrienne: Do you want to drive or am I driving?

Jason: After riding with Lexi behind the wheel, I don't think I'll be able to ride with other people driving for awhile.

Adrienne: I know what you mean. Do you need any help with those?

Jason: No, I got it. Thanks for asking.

After loading all of their bags in the trunk of the car, Jason closes the trunk, pulls out the keys, and hops into the car himself.

Jason: You ready to go?

Adrienne: Ready as I'll ever be.

While driving the two new partners decide to get to know each other a bit better.

Adrienne: Do you wanna play a game?

Jason: Depends on the game.

Adrienne: How about Would You Rather?

Jason: Sure. That works.

Adrienne: Ok. Would you rather: face your dad in a Hell in a Cell match or face Mankind in an I Quit match?

Jason: As much fun as it would be to face my old man and prove (looks at the camera) that I'm the true badass, I'd have to pick facing Mankind.

Adrienne: Really? What if he uses thumbtacks?

Jason: The Last Ride doesn't require me going down into the tacks. Now, would you rather: face Charlotte in a Career vs. Career match or face Lita in a No DQ match?

Adrienne: Both could wind up with a career ending but I'd have to say Lita. Although if Charlotte chose me to face her in a match to force her into retirement, I would be honored to do that for her.

Jason: That's real nice of you.

Adrienne: So would you rather: compete in the Mixed Match Challenge with me or win a world title at WrestleMania?

Jason: Both sound good but I'd rather win the Mixed Match Challenge.

Adrienne: Really?

Jason: Yeah. A charity of our choosing would get a bunch of money.

Adrienne: And you said I was nice.

Jason: Yeah yeah yeah. Don't tell anyone. It's supposed to be a secret. Now, would you rather: win the Royal Rumble or the Money in the Bank?

Adrienne: Royal Rumble. It's a guaranteed title shot at WrestleMania. I'm gonna ask you the same question: Royal Rumble or Money in the Bank?

Jason: Money in the Bank. The element of surprise and the mind games I could use on the champion. Besides, I could keep waiting until WrestleMania or for almost a whole year and cash in after they forgot that I had the contract.

Adrienne: That's smart.

Jason: I know.

Adrienne: Do you want to play a game with the guys in the other car?