Taker Angers The Game

Monday Night RAW

3rd Person POV

Stephanie McMahon is working in her office when the lights start to flicker.

Stephanie: H-hello?

The echo of Jason's voice: Stephanie...

Stephanie: Who's there?

Jason: Stephanie...

The lights go out completely and Stephanie's scream can be heard. When the lights come on, she's gone.

Timeskip

Cole: Ember Moon with the Eclipse!!

Ref: One. Two. Three.

Cole: Ember Moon just beat Nia Jax!!

Graves: I don't believe it, Cole!

Triple H's theme hits and he walks out with a mic in his hand.

Hunter: Congratulations on your win tonight, Ms. Moon. But, I need to talk to you about your undead boyfriend. If you want your revenge against Shayna, you'll answer my question. Where did he take her? Where did he take Stephanie!?

Ember just grins as Hunter gets more and more pissed off.

Hunter: Answer me, Ember! Where is Stephanie!? What did he do to her!?!

Jason's voice: You want your wife, Hunter? She's right here.

The camera shows Stephanie with her arms crossed over her chest, standing in a wooden casket with her eyes shut. Wade is standing by the casket, watching it as if Stephanie would suddenly wake up. Jason nods at Wade, who looked back at him seconds earlier. Wade looks back at Stephanie and slams the lid of the casket shut.

Jason: Grant Ember Moon a match against Shayna Baszler and we'll release Stephanie.

Hunter: Alright! Alright! Ember Moon will face Shayna Baszler.

Jason: At the Royal Rumble.

Hunter: Yes. At the Rumble, it will be Ember Moon versus Shayna Baszler.

Jason: Ember picks the stipulations.

Hunter: Yes! Just let my wife go!

Jason: I will. In time.

Hunter: Listen here you son of a bitch! I'll-

Jason: You will face me in a Hell in a Cell match. If you win, Stephanie goes free.

Hunter: And what if you win?

Jason: Pray that I don't. If I win, your career will come to an end.

Wade walks over to Jason holding something out of view of the camera. Whatever it is, it's trying to fight out of the giant's grasp. The camera zooms out to show Wade holding Shane McMahon by his shirt.

Jason: Shane here tried to be a hero. Wade, make an example out of him.

Wade nods and half drags, half carries Shane out of the room and down the hall. The camera follows and shows Wade head to the parking area. The 7' tall demon Tombstones Shane onto the concrete, but the sinister monster has more planned. He lifts Shane up by his throat with one hand, walks to the McMahon limo, and Chokeslams Shane O'Mac through the windshield. All the while, Hunter could only stand and watch.

Jason: What I'm going to do to you inside Hell in a Cell will be far, far worse. I will do what my father could never do. I will retire you, Hunter. Finally, you and your career will Rest In Peace!

Timeskip

Next Week, Monday Night RAW

The Game stands in the ring with a microphone in hand and full of anger. The Cerebral Assassin paces back and forth before starting to speak.

Hunter: Jason! Jason I tried to help you become better. I wanted to make you like your father. And how did you repay me!? You attacked my family! You kidnapped my wife, your cousin put Shane in the hospital, and I've had enough of it! At the Royal Rumble, I will take the WWE Championship from you and end your reign of terror once and for all!

As he speaks, he continues to pace until at the end when he stares directly into the hard camera and delivers his message to Jason.

Hunter: Jason, you remind me a lot of your father. But, as my father-in-law told you before you drove his skull into the ground, you are NOT your father!

Hunter finishes speaking and a theme song plays. Unfortunately, it's not Jason's or even Wade's. It's Vince's. Vince walks down the ramp with his signature walk while the crowd pretend to bow to him and sing along with the song. Vince steps through the ropes and into the ring with a mic of his own.

Mr. McMahon: Alright alright. Cut the music. (The music stops) Thank you.

Hunter: What are you doing out here, Vince?

Mr. McMahon: I'm letting you in on a little secret. A few weeks ago, I told Jason that he wasn't his father. I didn't do that to discourage him or to try to put him in his place. I did what I did to make sure he knew who he really was.

Hunter: What're you saying, Vince?

Mr. McMahon: I'm saying that Jason proved something that night, and he's continued to prove it. He proved that, not only is he like his father, he is capable of more destruction than his father ever was. You blame him for everything that has happened since the urn was opened? You were warned not to open it Hunter! They told you not to do it! And you went ahead and had him open it anyway! Now my son and my baby girl are suffering because of your actions!

Hunter: She's not just your baby girl, Vince! Stephanie is my wife and the mother of my children! I don't know who you think you're talking to, Vince. I'm the King of Kings. I'm the Cerebral Assassin! I am the Game!

Mr. McMahon: Then act like it dammit!! Take charge! He's got you in the palm of his hand because you are waiting on him to act! Prove that you are who you say you are!

Hunter looks down and nods his head. Then, he looks up at Vince before kicking him in the midsection and hitting him with a Pedigree.

Hunter: With pleasure.

The lights go out and Triple H gets ready to fight Jason. Once again, Hunter is wrong about who is coming down to the ring as fire shoots out of the top of the ramp and stage, the 7' Demon walks down to the ring. Hunter wasn't expecting such a large opposition and rolls out of the ring, grabbing his sledgehammer out from beneath the ring before climbing back into the squared circle. Wade steps over the ropes and causes fire to shoot up from the ring posts by raising his arms above his head and slamming them down. The arena light shifts back to normal from its dark red hue caused by Wade's entrance. Not taking any chances, Hunter runs at him and swings the sledgehammer like a baseball bat into Wade's ribs. The hulking monster isn't phased as the sledgehammer connects, the head of the hammer popping off. Hunter pulls the hammer back and looks at it before staring at Wade in shock while the King of Hell slightly turns his head. The giant walks towards Triple H, who is paralyzed with fear, wraps his hand around his throat and hoists him into the air the same way he did with Shane last week. Wade just stands there, holding the Game in the air by his throat with one arm, slowly choking him out. The crowd roars at the impressive display of strength unfolding before them. Once he feels Hunter fade, Wade moves his ungloved hand onto the Game's back and Chokeslams him, driving his spine through the mat. Wade quickly does his in-ring pyro before stepping over the top rope and leaving the ring.

End of chapter

A/N: Sorry for the long wait and for the short chapter. I've been working on other stories and hadn't gotten around to working on this one. Future chapters should be longer and y'all feel free to check out any of my other stories. Anyway, sorry for the wait and I'll talk to y'all next time, whenever that may be.