Monday Night RAW

The next day

3rd Person POV

Adrienne wakes up to find Jason missing.

Adrienne: Jason?

Jason: Yeah?

Adrienne turns to see Jason, who just came from the bathroom. He has his shirt off like usual, except Adrienne can't see everything she used to be able to as his stomach and ribs are wrapped to help him recover from his injuries.

Adrienne: Hey.

Jason: Hey.

Adrienne: How are you feeling?

Jason: Like I was hit by a truck.

Adrienne: I didn't realize you were going to go through a table when I asked you to do those moves.

Jason: It was best for business. Seeing a 6'11" guy leap off of a ladder, hit a moonsault, and go through the table.

Adrienne: What busted your ribs up anyway? Was it the impact from the moonsault?

Jason: As bad as the impact hurt, it was because I bounced off of Bray after the impact and smashed my back and ribs against the other announce table.

Adrienne: Oh ok. Why are you getting dressed?

Jason, stopping midway through putting his shirt on: Because if I was naked it'd be weird.

Adrienne, after laughing a little: That's not what I meant Jason. I meant we aren't going to the arena tonight. The trainer said to keep you from going to the arena.

Jason: Well Uncle Vince said he needs me at the arena tonight.

Adrienne: You're not going out there in your condition.

Jason: I'm gonna do what I gotta do.

Adrienne: I'm not letting you go out there.

Jason: What are you going to do to prevent me from going?

Adrienne, without thinking, walks up to Jason, puts her hands on either side of his face, pulls him down, and kisses him. Jason returns the kiss although he was a bit surprised at first. They end the kiss and Adrienne lets go of Jason.

Jason: That was...unexpected.

Adrienne: So now will you stay here...with me?

Jason: I-I don't know, Adrienne. I'd love to stay here with you and kiss you again, but Vince said he needs me to be there.

Adrienne: I was told by the trainer to keep you from even going to the arena. So you are staying with me, Jay.

Jason:...Fine. I'll stay with you for a few hours.

Adrienne: No. You're staying with me for the rest of the day.

Jason: I have a job to do. I'll stay here for awhile and then I'm going to the arena. Injured or not, I have a job to do. I'm the new champion. I can't not show up.

Adrienne: Then I'm coming with you. And we are leaving once I get ready.

Jason: I'm glad you see it the way I do now.

Adrienne: I actually forgot you won the title. I'll be ready in a few minutes and we should be the first people there.

Jason: Alright.

There's a short moment of silence as Adrienne goes to get ready. Adrienne is in the bathroom doing her makeup when she hears Jason's voice.

Jason: Hey Adrienne.